Rumors

[QUOTE=“Kingrobby;110314”]

Is that the one with the MSD that makes the black water come out as glitter and rainbows??[/QUOTE]

Yupo… First two will be named Harvey Happy Birthday and Harvey Celebration.

Investors are reporting HGIM is merging with HOS.

Transocean, Seadrill and Noble going to Merge and adopt Noble pay scale.

I heard HOS is sponsoring a “name the next series” contest. Anyone who comes up with names worse than the stretched “food” fleet wins.

Effective August 01, ECO is giving another $200/day raise for officers and a $25k signing bonus for anyone with a large OSV endorsement.

[QUOTE=mhnydn;110588]Effective August 01, ECO is giving another $200/day raise for officers and a $25k signing bonus for anyone with a large OSV endorsement.[/QUOTE]

This thread is for rumors ONLY! Will the moderators please move this truthful leak to the proper thread? This was not meant to be public information until the end of this quarter. Geezzz, no one can keep a secret anymore.

Someone told me Dr. Duett is no longer at ECO.

That’s not a rumor. Dr. Duet was asked to leave. (Fired)

This thread is for rumors, not truths!!!

Stay on track or the thread topic Nazi from the pot head thread will be forced to come over here and REPRIMAND THIS THREAD!!!

Rumor is he has mild ADD and takes drugs…

It’s only a rumor until it shows up on my pay check.

His smile and friendly demeanor will be surely missed .

[QUOTE=“mhnydn;110588”]Effective August 01, ECO is giving another $200/day raise for officers and a $25k signing bonus for anyone with a large OSV endorsement.[/QUOTE]
Raises at Chouest aren’t a rumor… They are fantasy!

I don’t think they have even made it to the fantasy stage yet, they are called “those things of which we do not speak”!!!

Effective 2017; To use your license past the sea buoy, you will need an OCEANS endorsement. There will be no more near coastal or coastal licenses.

[QUOTE=“BMCSRetired;111199”]Effective 2017; To use your license past the sea buoy, you will need an OCEANS endorsement. There will be no more near coastal or coastal licenses.[/QUOTE]

I think that is correct if we were going strictly by STCW (I’m pretty sure that there hasn’t been any such thing as Near Coastal in STCW for some time, if ever) but the USCG can allow anything they want for domestic voyages only and I don’t know of any plans to get rid of the Near Coastal licenses.

[QUOTE=“BMCSRetired;111199”]Effective 2017; To use your license past the sea buoy, you will need an OCEANS endorsement. There will be no more near coastal or coastal licenses.[/QUOTE]

Do you really think the OSV companies would allow that? NEVER!!!

[QUOTE=Capt. Phoenix;111208]Do you really think the OSV companies would allow that? NEVER!!![/QUOTE]

Kinda true, the US government already signed and approved the treaty. Depends on who gives orders to the USCG and who is lobbying. More money for the schools…

…and us.

[QUOTE=“BMCSRetired;111209”]

Kinda true, the US government already signed and approved the treaty. Depends on who gives orders to the USCG and who is lobbying. More money for the schools…

…and us.[/QUOTE]

The USCG says the treaty requires the classes. Also, there is no obligation to not have stricter requirements than the treaty’s minimum.

[QUOTE=“Capt. Phoenix;111389”]

The USCG says the tasty requires the classes. Also, there is no obligation to not have stricter requirements than the treaty’s minimum.[/QUOTE]

Stop confusing the issues with fact. We r trying to start vicious rumors on this thread.

New Chouest dress code effective next month…

http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/mobile/GetAttachment.php?id=82312