Rumors

[QUOTE=catherder;108896]Yeah, but can he play the Badenweiler Marsch?? Gotta have something snappy to goose step to.[/QUOTE]

The mark of man in the esteem to which C.Captain holds the illustrious Captain Kenneth R. Force is how well he can play “Deutschland Über Alles” while holding one arm outstretched, palm down.

[QUOTE=catherder;108896]Yeah, but can he play the Badenweiler Marsch?? Gotta have something snappy to goose step to.[/QUOTE]

I said highstep Cat, not goosestep

[QUOTE=PaddyWest2012;108899]The mark of man in the esteem to which C.Captain holds the illustrious Captain Kenneth R. Force is how well he can play “Deutschland Über Alles” while holding one arm outstretched, palm down.[/QUOTE]

Paddy, even I have never gone so far to compare the Staff and Regimental leaders at the USMMA to Nazis. They all share many ridiculous, pathetic and self serving attributes some of which are Nazi-like in outward appearance, but they aren’t Nazis there.

Hey now, hey now, I said the type of person who one could hold in such low regard as C.Captain holds CKRF. Not that the KP jar-heads are nazis, (like you said, despite the outward appearance), but I imagine either party would generate a similar warm, fuzzy feeling deep down in side, allbeit for very different reasons.

[QUOTE=c.captain;108901]I said highstep Cat, not goosestep[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=PaddyWest2012;108904]Hey now, hey now, I said the type of person who one could hold in such low regard as C.Captain holds CKRF. Not that the KP jar-heads are nazis, (like you said, despite the outward appearance), but I imagine either party would generate a similar warm, fuzzy feeling deep down in side, allbeit for very different reasons.[/QUOTE]

Did Hugo Boss design the KP uniforms? If not, they’re in the clear.

With the kind of money they waste on that place, you never know, could have been Armani for all we know…

New Rumor: Leeroy Jethro Gibbs, Ducky Mallard, Timothy McGee, Ziva David, Abbey Sciuto, and Tony DiNozzo were aboard the “USNS Arctic” investigating a crime of some sort with the paranormal psychic assistance of the ghosts of Bull Halsey and Chester Nimitz. Nothing escapes this dream team!

Rumor has it that little “green” men from Mars have landed. They breathe CO2 and piss low sulfur diesel fuel.

So Mars finally agreed to Marpol Annex VI too

I heard a rumot that Matsuda was ran out of Washington. Maybe the new Sec of Trans is better than some thought.

[QUOTE=fullbell;109186]I heard a rumot that Matsuda was ran out of Washington. Maybe the new Sec of Trans is better than some thought.[/QUOTE]

I guess it is more than a rumor: http://marinelog.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4039:matsuda-to-step-down-as-administrator&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=195 . I think this news deserves its own thread.

Heard one of the harvey boats are having to much fun and got busted in fourchon today

I heard the cook was gay

I heard Meow Man is in de bayou ???

I hear Otto Candies has a 10,000 osv program going, it’s already been approved. Any truth?

I’ve heard the same thing at ECO about a 10,000 ton I.T.C. program in the works. Last I heard they were still waiting for approval.

[QUOTE=Flyer69;110157]I heard Meow Man is in de bayou ???[/QUOTE]

He checked in at Angola Prison on Facebook yesterday. So there could be a nugget of truth to that.

Heard HGIM is coming out with a HGIM Super Max 610’ class PSV. Going to be tri fuel. Diesel, LNG, or Helium… Look for the balloons painted on the hull next to the HGIM Super MAX.

Is that the one with the MSD that makes the black water come out as glitter and rainbows??