ISIL Wants Its Own Navy

send in the clowns?

[B]ISIL Wants Its Own Navy[/B]

By MarEx 2016-02-01 15:45:48

A senior NATO naval officer has warned that extremist group ISIL wants its own navy.

The navy would present a risk to commercial shipping and cruise ships in the Mediterranean, according Royal Navy’s Vice-Admiral Clive Johnstone, who spoke of the threat on board a Spanish NATO ship last week.

The rise of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant along the Libyan coast has cast an “uncomfortable shadow” across shipping. This coupled with the spread of arms in the region means a “horrible opportunity” exists, he said.

“We know they have had ambitions to go off shore, we know they would like to have a maritime arm, just as al Qaeda had a maritime arm.”

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) is also known as ISIS or Daesh, and the group refers to itself as the Islamic State

Johnstone said: “I think it won’t be a planned, horrible mischievous act, I think it will be an act which is almost a mistake, or it will be an act of random terrorism that will suddenly have extraordinary implications for the Western world.”

NATO mustn’t think the Mediterranean is just about immigration, he said. “It is the spread along the North African seaboard; it is the Daesh entry into Libya; it is the Daesh control of Sirte and other places, which has an uncomfortable shadow over maritime trade and maritime access.”

Johnstone was appointed Commander Allied Maritime Command in October 2015.

of course, if these fanatical warfighters go up against an LCS…they’ll likely WIN!

“ISIL wants its own navy.”

No doubt Mullah Obama will help them get it.

[QUOTE=capnfab;178257]“ISIL wants its own navy.”

No doubt Mullah Obama will help them get it.[/QUOTE]

and EFF EWE TWO!

Hey are any of the guys in the GOM looking for employment opportunities?

You’re right, Mullah Obama IS an enemy of the United States.

[QUOTE=c.captain;178259]and EFF EWE TWO![/QUOTE]

You’re right, Mullah Obama IS an enemy of the United States.

[QUOTE=capnfab;178264]You’re right, Mullah Obama IS an enemy of the United States.[/QUOTE]

FUCK YOU and your blatant political BULLSHIT! I have asked for your post to be expunged!

Yeah, and the Taliban visited Texas while G.W. Bush was Governor. And that Reagan and GW Bush authorized the sale of chemical, biological and nuclear supplies to Iraq right up to Gulf war #1. And of course Bush and Bin Ladin could never be business partners,… Awww, holding hands, even…

[QUOTE=c.captain;178266]FUCK YOU and your blatant political BULLSHIT! I have asked for your post to be expunged![/QUOTE]
Poor seaturd, just can’t take it when your boy is criticized, can you? LoL!!!

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Oil_Is_Evil;178267]Yeah, and the Taliban visited Texas while G.W. Bush was Governor. And that Reagan and GW Bush authorized the sale of chemical, biological and nuclear supplies to Iraq right up to Gulf war #1. And of course Bush and Bin Ladin could never be business partners,… Awww, holding hands, even…[/QUOTE]
Yes, Mullah Obama IS an ISIL sympathizer.

I would imagine ISIL, ISIS or whatever the name one chooses to call them would like a navy. So what? They are involved in a civil war among tribal people with MANY religious backgrounds over borders decided by foreign powers years ago and it is now none of any developed countries business. If every country would get out of their way and let them go about killing each other they will sort it out eventually. No country has EVER involved themselves in another regions civil war and had any lasting success. The USA’s “civil war” was eventually sorted out as was Vietnam and many, many others. Involving outside countries into conflicts like this only strengthens their cause and enriches the people making money off the killing.

what an ASSHOLE you have proved to be…SIR!

Yes, Mullah Obama IS an ISIL sympathizer.

SUCH GODDAMN POLITICAL DIARRHEA HAS NO PLACE HERE!

lol that’s rich coming from you

[QUOTE=c.captain;178285]what an ASSHOLE you have proved to be…SIR!
SUCH GODDAMN POLITICAL DIARRHEA HAS NO PLACE HERE![/QUOTE]

You’re right, Mullah Obama does suck.

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Bayrunner;178294]lol that’s rich coming from you[/QUOTE]
I know, right? These little girls that support Mullah Obama can dish it out, but they sure as shit sticks to a blanket can’t take it.

Aww, man, your Cognitive Dissonance is so bad it’s giving me a headache. Huff a little too much red led crawling up that hawsepipe? I’ll bite, said I to the Troll, what makes you think Obama is a Mullah?

[QUOTE=Bayrunner;178294]lol that’s rich coming from you[/QUOTE]

True. I think the proper term they’re looking for is Caliph.

[QUOTE=c.captain;178266]FUCK YOU and your blatant political BULLSHIT! I have asked for your post to be expunged![/QUOTE]
I thought you were joking?

IT IS TRUE! He is a muslim and even salutes “THEM”!

[B]Obama visits a mosque to send pointed message to non-Muslims[/B]

CATONSVILLE, Md. | By Roberta Rampton

U.S. President Barack Obama waves farewell to students after his remarks at the Islamic Society of Baltimore mosque in Catonsville, Maryland February 3, 2016.

President Barack Obama made his first visit to a U.S. mosque on Wednesday, in an effort to allay the fears of Americans accustomed to pop-culture portrayals of Muslims as terrorists, and to reassure Muslim American youth about their place in the nation.

Obama, declaring that attacks on Islam were an attack on all religions, decried the “inexcusable political rhetoric” against Muslims from Donald Trump and other Republican presidential candidates.

“We have to understand that an attack on one faith is an attack on all our faiths," he said at the mosque outside of Baltimore, which he said had received threats twice in the past year. “When any religious group is targeted, we all have a responsibility to speak up.”

Trump, the Republican front-runner, called for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the United States after authorities described a California couple who killed 14 people last December as radicalized Muslims inspired by Islamic State militants.

Obama’s visit was aimed at showing Americans another side of Islam. Before he spoke, Cub Scouts who attend a school run by the mosque carried the American and Maryland state flags into the prayer hall, a plain room save for a three rows of window panes, 99 in all, each depicting one of the names of Allah in Arabic.

“Think of your own church or synagogue or temple, and a mosque like this will be very familiar,” said Obama, who, following Islamic custom, took off his shoes to enter the hall.

The children led the audience, with some men in prayer caps and most women in head scarves, in the Pledge of Allegiance. A man and a woman recited a verse from the Koran about tolerance and inclusion.

Obama, a Christian, outlined the tenets of Islam, and gave a brief history of Muslims in America. He noted that founding father Thomas Jefferson specifically mentioned Muslims when he spoke about the American right to freedom of religion.

“Thomas Jefferson’s opponents tried to stir things up by suggesting he was a Muslim, so I was not the first,” said Obama, who has long been accused of secretly being a Muslim, to a roar of laugher. “I’m in good company,” he said.

Obama asked a row of Muslim American military service members to stand, as well as Ibtihaj Muhammad, a member of the U.S. fencing team who will be the first American Olympian to compete in a hijab, or head scarf, in this year’s Rio Olympics.

The president touched on pop-culture depictions of Muslims as terrorists. "Our television shows should have some Muslim characters that are unrelated to national security, Obama said.

Turning to extremist groups such as Islamic State and what he characterized as perverted versions of Islam portrayed by them, Obama urged regular Muslims to “show who you are. To use a little Christian expression - let your light shine.”

Later, he told a crowd of cheering children, who had packed the mosque’s gymnasium to watch his speech on large screens, that one day they too could become president.

Obama urged young Muslims not to embrace a worldview that required them to choose between faith and patriotism.

“You fit in here. Right here,” he said. “You’re not Muslim or American. You’re Muslim and American.”

how could I have been so blind not to see this sooner?

afterall, the only good muslim is a DEAD muslim!

Obama bows to Saudi King! G.W Bush would NEVER do such a thing! http://toprightnews.com/obama-will-go-to-saudi-arabia-to-bow-to-new-king-but-was-too-busy-to-stand-against-terror-in-paris/

Are you c.capt’s troll account?