ISIL Wants Its Own Navy

](http://s120.photobucket.com/user/capnfab/media/Dinosaurs/00H0H_9XayKun3HLI_600x450_zpserdktjam.jpg.html)[/IMG]

At this point I suspect he has at least half a dozen.

Taking the fight back to the subject of the thread and where it belongs …

Why not give the scum those stupid LCS welfare queens and maybe even an aircraft carrier. We would save a fortune, and those things make great targets filled with stone age morons. We could kill two birds with one stone … get rid of a taxpayer burden, and exterminate far more jihadis than we ever could by having grunts looking under rocks in Bumfukistan.

[QUOTE=Oil_Is_Evil;178365]Obama bows to Saudi King! G.W Bush would NEVER do such a thing! [/QUOTE]

And he’d never go to a mosque and say “Islam is peace.”

that’s what I’d do…sell them Some ships with intentional flaws. You know then would jam the thing with 10x the normal manpower too.

[QUOTE=jdcavo;178400]And he’d never go to a mosque and say “Islam is peace.”[/QUOTE]

Mullah Bush…and his daddy was a Mullah too. Remember when Bush 1 supported Saddam and gave weapons for him to use against Iran, including chemical/biological weapons? As CIA director and VP he loved Saddam and the Saudis have always been close to the family so, yep Mullahs have been running the USA for many years. Mullah Obama is just continuing the legacy of the Bushes. :smiley:

[QUOTE=z-drive;178404]that’s what I’d do…sell them Some ships with intentional flaws.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think the flaws were intentional, just standard defense contractor operating style - deliver defective designs then charge double to fix it.

We should charter a FoC cruise ship to haul wannabe jihadis from around the world and take them to Syria, let’s help them get to heaven.

me neither, but it would be a good strategy. Just like free defective weapons, ammunition, fast bomb timers, etc.

I am my own Damn Troll, SIR! Captain Troll to you, SIR! Do Not google “Bush Kisses Saudi”. That is an Order!

Yup that confirms it.

You are WRONG about this as you are with everything else so for punishment, I order you to cram your pointy head down the commode

SIR!

see this

and this

now tell me who is REALLY the Mullah in disguise?

Those two were practically related and apparently like kissing cousins. Unlike Barry who has to bow and scrape toward his master.

I always thought he was a Manchurian candidate but maybe the Japanese got to him first. It seems he bows before many masters except the American people.

If it weren’t for Oil, Isis would not exist. "The US joined its allies in aiding the Taliban movement, ignoring its cruelty toward Afghan citizens. Washington pursued a single objective only: control over the oil and gas resources in the Caspian Sea. On September 26, 1996, after seven years of civil war, the Taliban captured Kabul, the capital. They imposed their authority and secured, for a short time, a measure of stability. One year later a contract was signed between, on the one hand, a group of oil companies including America’s Unocal and Saudi Arabia’s Delta Oil, and, on the other, the government of Turkmenistan (formerly a Soviet republic). The agreement included the laying of a pipeline 790km long, from the gas fields of Turkmenistan on the Caspian Sea to the Indian Ocean. The pipeline was supposed to pass through Afghanistan and Pakistan, enabling the Americans to bypass Iran and Russia. The Taliban government promised Pakistan to keep the area around the pipeline stable. Trud, a Russian newspaper, quoted the assistant director of Unocal, Chris Taggart, on October 29, 1997 as follows: “If the Taliban stabilises the situation in Afghanistan and can gain international recognition, the possibilities of constructing a pipeline will be significantly improved.” - See more at: https://www.greenleft.org.au/node/23860#.dpuf

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;178427]I always thought he was a Manchurian candidate but maybe the Japanese got to him first. It seems he bows before many masters except the American people.[/QUOTE]

so the man bows…BIG FUCKING DEAL! Certainly in Japan that is a sign of respecting the person you are meeting. Is that so horrible to respect the leader of a nation which is a US ally? Saudi Arabia is also an allied state so it is hideous to show respect for its king? No, I do not like Saudi Arabia’s policies and would like it if the US could pull back from the autocratic House of Saud but at least they ain’t Iran!

Sorry buddy but the president of the United States bows before no man. If your man Bull Halsey was alive how do you think he would feel his commander in chief bowed down to any foreign leader? I’ll tell you how, he’d be PHUCKIN PISSED TO THE HIGHEST PISSTIVITY.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;178439]Sorry buddy but the president of the United States bows before no man. If your man Bull Halsey was alive how do you think he would feel his commander in chief bowed down to any foreign leader? I’ll tell you how, he’d be PHUCKIN PISSED TO THE HIGHEST PISSTIVITY.[/QUOTE]

well, as Old Ironpants was prone to say…PHUCK YOU AND YOUR HORSE!

. Yeah, Bush 1 knew how to treat the Japanese with respect… http://abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/jan-11-1992-president-bush-sick-japan-9357727

[QUOTE=Oil_Is_Evil;178445]. Yeah, Bush 1 knew how to treat the Japanese with respect…[/QUOTE]

Kent Dorfmann agrees

[QUOTE=c.captain;178443]well, as Old Ironpants was prone to say…PHUCK YOU AND YOUR HORSE!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Slugo but LEANING over to accept an award is just a little different from BOWING DOWN when greeting. Leaning down is normal but when Your President BOWED DOWN when meeting a Foreign Leader is a sign of him saying that he is a lessor Man (for lack of a better term). I’m surprised that he did not wash his feet. Maybe he did but the just didn’t show it because we all know that the Press only show what the “King” wants them to show!

I can’t wait for the Press and others to jump all over the Next President when He says something along the lines of “It’s Obama’s Fault”. I am sure they will say, You are the President and it’s not right to Blame a past President for what’s happening now.

[QUOTE=Tugs;178462]Sorry Slugo but LEANING over to accept an award is just a little different from BOWING DOWN when greeting. Leaning down is normal but when Your President BOWED DOWN when meeting a Foreign Leader is a sign of him saying that he is a lessor Man (for lack of a better term). I’m surprised that he did not wash his feet. Maybe he did but the just didn’t show it because we all know that the Press only show what the “King” wants them to show!

I can’t wait for the Press and others to jump all over the Next President when He says something along the lines of “It’s Obama’s Fault”. I am sure they will say, You are the President and it’s not right to Blame a past President for what’s happening now.[/QUOTE]

Really the entire argument is silly. We all know all US presidents bow to the Saudis in some fashion because of the money. The only people they bow more to are the Israelis. An outside observer would find this funny, but once one understands that money trumps all ideology it makes perfect sense.