If you had your own boat fleet in the GoM, how would you name your vessels?

The old timey GoM guys here will no doubt disremember the “Pirate Fleet” but I think the idea should be brought back…

I’d like to own the “Lady Fleet”:

the LADY STRIPPER, the LADY DANCER, the LADY SHOW GIRL, the LADY PLAYBOY MODEL, the LADY OF THE NIGHT, the LADY COURTESAN, the LADY MISTRESS, the BAD LADY and the flagship would of course have to be the LUCY LAWLESS!

All the boats would have hot pink hulls and the stack logo would be the same chrome lady that’s on the mudflaps of all them trucks. Of course, they’d all have all girl crews who be hired for no other reason than how hot they looked. I’m sure the operators would line up to sign up those boats!

As my back up plan…it’s too bad ECO has the C names already because I would also like to use these:

C-CURMUDGEON, C-OLD FART, C-POTTY MOUTH, C-LAWYER, C-MALCONTENT, C-BASTARD, C-DIRTY OLD MAN and of course the C-CYNIC!

this is sadly what happens when a man at sea with nothing to do has access to the internet! the horror…the HORROR!

I’m thinking I would name my fleet after great country singer’s. PATSY CLINE, JOHNNY CASH, PORTER WAGONER, imagine the paint scheme on that one. Then the is the DOLLY PARTON, imagine the Bow.

C- you next tuesday ??

c-if i give a shit?

C-note make that $

I think I would call mine the F fleet

the F-U, ,the F- yall, the F- corporate anything, the F- bomb, and the F- any one that doesn’t agree with what I say. ( my favorite of course).

[QUOTE=ChiefRob;73573]I think I would call mine the F fleet

the F-U, ,the F- yall, the F- corporate anything, the F- bomb, and the F- any one that doesn’t agree with what I say. ( my favorite of course).[/QUOTE]

OH, OH…I want to run the F-Bomb!..ppllleeeezzzzz? Can we paint her all flat black and have the words “EAT ME” in bright red letters on her?

Imagine coming into Belle Pass on her…what a blast that’d be! RAMMING SPEED!

Yes sir you could come run the F-bomb. Of course flat black would be the company color. I think I might have to plumb some propane bottles into the stacks to get the full effect of flames rolling out the top for you though sir. It would be pretty cool!!!

You realize of course where this is going and what the consequences will be when we get there!

Elwood: It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark… and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

I don’t think the harbor police at Fourskin are equiped to handle that, they might have to call in back up from Golden Meadow.

I almost forgot about the bomb Carrie fisher used in the blues brothers, had to get the airline out and blow some cob webs off for that one. LOL

My favorite Dan Aykroyd quote…“Rehab is for quiters”"

[QUOTE=ChiefRob;73594]
My favorite Dan Aykroyd quote…“Rehab is for quiters”"[/QUOTE]

Mine is:

Elwood: What was I gonna do? Take away your only hope? Take away the very thing that kept you going in there? I took the liberty of bullshitting you.

Jake: You lied to me.

Elwood: Wasn’t lies, it was just…bullshit.

see you in the funny pages my friend!

I would have “Bayou Boat Rentals LLC”

Flag ship would be the Who Dat just to make security calls fun. Imagine in a deep coonass accent “Who Dat at Old Fourchon intersection.” or “Who Dat comin in Bell Pass one an two.”

Also the Dem Dere to keep the confusion rolling…“Dem Dere in front of C Port one”

Possibly the “2 Whistles” for some true who’s on first? type comedic banter…“see that outbounder on the one”. Reply - “one whistle understood, Two Whistles out.”

I dont care who you are, thats just FUNNY!! LOL!!!

Once when fishing out of Dutch, I have seen a longliner named " Master Baiter"…
.on the radio it sounded more like “this is fishing vessel Masturbator” :slight_smile:

I was in Ketchikan, AK and a fish boat was in distress calling the the USCG named the “nookie monster” made us all chuckle a bit.

Thats a common lobster boat name in maine.

Bring it into the 2000’s - LOL-ROLFAO-WTF-LMFAO-POS-

[QUOTE=Capt. Phoenix;73662]Thats a common lobster boat name in maine.[/QUOTE]

My favorite lobster boat name is, “Shitpoke”

[QUOTE=Capt. Phoenix;73662]Thats a common lobster boat name in maine.[/QUOTE]

In Alaska there’s a rather well known crabber named the BENDER ROVER

of course there could be a Whiskey fleet:

the BOURBON we already have but could add:

the BLACK VELVET, the JONNIE WALKER, the CUTTY SARK, the FAMOUS GROUSE, the CROWN ROYAL, the JACK DANIELS, the WILD TURKEY, the JAMESONS and the list goes on forever. Name the smaller boats after the cheap blended brands and the big fancy ones after the single malts. The LAPHROAIG, the MACALLAN, the GLENGOYNE, the GLENFIDDICH, the GLENFARCLAS and the BUNNAHABHAIN even!

Why one could build a fleet as big as Gary Chouest’s and still not run out of names. That is certainly a company I’d like to sail for provided they allowed us to honor the vessel’s namesake regularly!

How about the Hugh G. Wreccion?