The Chive Ranks Clever Boat Names - What are you favorites?

Highlights…

[ul]
[li]“She Got The House”[/li]> [li]“Superdong”[/li]> [li]“Cirrhosis of The River”[/li]> [li]“Nautibouy”[/li]> [li]“Dijabringabeeralong”[/li]> [/ul]

There are some clever boat names out there (30 Photos)

What are some of your favorite boat names?

I saw a fishing boat named “Floundering Bait Waster”. LoL.

Heard a boat in AK years ago called the Nookie Monster

Small yacht in Port Orchard called “Priapism”

I saw one named Wheredahellarwe. And it was all one word. Imagine calling the Coasties with that one.

Never again 2

I used to work on a old wood hull shrimp boat about 25 years named the “Captain Fuzz”

I named my 21 foot center console the “Y-Knot”

While fishing the south shore of Long Island many years ago we ran into a friend of my uncle claimed to have the funniest name ever, “The Crack Of Dawn”, and seemed offended when I didn’t laugh.

A few hours later I remembered I had once met his wife. Her name was Dawn :wink:

Damfino. The same guy has had a few boats by that same name.

The Master Baiter.

My Favorite was the Bronx Queen. I swear they must teach all of the girls in “The Bronx” how to put on too much makeup and how to get their hair to be BIG in first grade.

My fantasy is to own a boat company and make all the boat names double. I.e. Amy Amy just so any captain sounds like a stuttering idiot all the time

[QUOTE=Tugs;111761]My Favorite was the Bronx Queen. I swear they must teach all of the girls in “The Bronx” how to put on too much makeup and how to get their hair to be BIG in first grade.[/QUOTE]

You are referring to BBQ’s, Bronx Beauty Queens!

Just a few from over the years:

[QUOTE=albertpachino;111786]You are referring to BBQ’s, Bronx Beauty Queens![/QUOTE]

Bingo, We have a Winner!

[QUOTE=“Tugs;111795”]

Bingo, We have a Winner![/QUOTE]

How about a fish Boat named "Chum Guzzler"
Saw a ship named the “Bum Jue” the spelling for the last part however it was spelled sounded like Jew.

There used to be a fleet of Bum ships, Bum Ik, Bum dong, Bum Jue, seems like maybe a Bum Me as well…

At party on the Maiden voyage of the Bum Dong the lady shipping agent stood up, glass in hand, and said “This is the most fun I’ve ever had sitting on a Bum Dong!”.

Still see the Bum Shin running around the PNW, makes me laugh

[QUOTE=“50thState;112028”]

Still see the Bum Shin running around the PNW, makes me laugh[/QUOTE]

The product tanker named TOPLESS

http://www.shipspotting.com/gallery/photo.php?lid=253791

Titan shipping line, Hong Kong. MV TITAN URANUS

[ATTACH]3540[/ATTACH]

Here is the proud ship…