If you had your own boat fleet in the GoM, how would you name your vessels?

I’m also thinking if you have a fleet of the really old timey boats in less that “mint” condition you can call it the LaFloosh Fleet:

the FOURCHON PILE, the FOURCHON STAIN, the FOURCHON STREAK, the FOURCHON TANK, the FOURCHON HEAD, the FOURCHON STORM and the FOURCHON HOLE

of course just about all the Tidewater boats still in the GoM would be perfect vessels!

[QUOTE=c.captain;73706]I’m also thinking if you have a fleet of the really old timey boats in less that “mint” condition you can call it the LaFloosh Fleet:

the FOURCHON PILE, the FOURCHON STAIN, the FOURCHON STREAK, the FOURCHON TANK, the FOURCHON HEAD, the FOURCHON STORM and the FOURCHON HOLE

of course just about all the Tidewater boats still in the GoM would be perfect vessels![/QUOTE]

[B][I]You forgot FOURCHON FERMUNDA…[/I][/B]

Atleast one out of that class would have to be named the FOURCHON SHUFFLE

Lmao. I’ve been bs’n on fb about the “shuffle”. Funny how nobody knows what it means. It’s always about the Olivia Rae.

missed two for my LaFloosh fleet

the FOURCHON CAN & the FOURCHON HOUSE

[QUOTE=c.captain;73917]missed two for my LaFloosh fleet

the FOURCHON CAN & the FOURCHON HOUSE[/QUOTE]

[B]" CAN " short for " Thunder mug" ??? [/B]

" CAN " short for " Thunder mug" ???

Well, my idea is that you metally insert the word SHIT after the FOURCHON in the boat’s name…

get it now?

You could have a gun fleet though:

the CANNON, the LONG NINE, the SWIVEL GUN, the TWELVE POUNDER, the HOWITZER, the FIELD PIECE, the CARRONADE, the BOW CHASER, the CULVERIN (which includes a Thunder Mug), the BOMBARD, the MORTAR and the UNBELIEVABLY HUGE EMMEFFER

No M/V Pointy Stick??

MV Spank Me and Spank Me Too.

“Spank Me, Spank Me, Spank Me, this is the USCG Cutter Lollipop on 16.”

What about the “o” fleet, o shit, o fuck, o damn, flag ship: o hell no.

I’m just waiting for the #Foss #HOS #Chouest etc Let’s hope it never happens. God that be ridiculous.