Has 4chan ID'd the Boston Bombing Suspect(s)?

Has there EVER been a dragnet like this in the USA before? I’ve never seen anything like it.

The guy has no hope of escape. The entire country is united with police in stopping this guy. My fear is he wants to go out in a blaze of glory taking as many infidels with him as possible.

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;106182]Has there EVER been a dragnet like this in the USA before? I’ve never seen anything like it.

The guy has no hope of escape. The entire country is united with police in stopping this guy. My fear is he wants to go out in a blaze of glory taking as many infidels with him as possible.[/QUOTE]

Actually, one of the biggest dragnets in US history was for John Wilkes Booth, the assassin of Abraham Lincoln. There are some fascinating books about the subject now; try Manhunt: the 12 day chase for Lincoln’s killer and another I bought but haven’t started yet, Killing Lincoln.

If this drags on will the guvmint violate posse comitatus and use the military to hunt this guy? This is wild indeed! Big sis using this opportunity to condition us to have armed swat and possibly military running the roads with machine guns. Door to door house searches without warrant. I know they need to find the guy but this stuff creeps me out.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;106186]If this drags on will the guvmint violate posse comitatus and use the military to hunt this guy? This is wild indeed! Big sis using this opportunity to condition us to have armed swat and possibly military running the roads with machine guns. Door to door house searches without warrant. I know they need to find the guy but this stuff creeps me out.[/QUOTE]

Did you get a load of some of the armored vehicles the Boston PD has?? Yeah man, this is raising a few hairs on the back of my neck. But the language that permitted all this was buried in the so-called “Patriot Act” and the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act so they can get away with it.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for scanners for the TWIC cards…and waiting…and waiting…and waiting…

Well its for our own safety you know.

Once we start going down the slippery slope there’s little turning back. Big brother owns you. the book 1984 should have been titled 2014.

What the heck is THIS thing? Is that a turret mounted M-60 attached to the hatch?

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;106191]Well its for our own safety you know.

Once we start going down the slippery slope there’s little turning back. Big brother owns you. the book 1984 should have been titled 2014.

What the heck is THIS thing? Is that a turret mounted M-60 attached to the hatch?
https://twitter.com/barrygagne/status/325264643553644544/photo/1[/QUOTE]

I want one for my pickup truck and my bimmer…geddafug out of my way slowpokes in the fast lane!

Murica hell yeah!

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;106186]If this drags on will the guvmint violate posse comitatus and use the military to hunt this guy? This is wild indeed! Big sis using this opportunity to condition us to have armed swat and possibly military running the roads with machine guns. Door to door house searches without warrant. I know they need to find the guy but this stuff creeps me out.[/QUOTE]

. Yes they are. MA National Guard is out in full combat gear and patrolling Watertown in Armoured HumVees. Good Call Fraqrat

Most of the hardware is state or “mutually” owned by several municipalities. Boston doesn’t own it all. Any major city does though. sounds like a good business to get into for the next few years.

Listening live to most of the action last night on a scanner app, pretty intense. Unlikely he will be seen again alive.

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;106191]Well its for our own safety you know.

https://twitter.com/barrygagne/status/325264643553644544/photo/1[/QUOTE]

Yes and then they’ll invade the maritime industry by paying off pirates as an excuse to install “private” (aka ex-military) contractors aboard ships. Then they will start brainwashing cadets by installing a real ball buster, like a ex-commander of gitmo, in one of the state maritime academies and an Army yes man at kings point.

Then the coast guard will be put in the hands of a gungho nut-job who will start making everyone dress in camouflage fatigues.

Wait, this is all already happening! :0

[QUOTE=z-drive;106217]Most of the hardware is state or “mutually” owned by several municipalities. Boston doesn’t own it all. Any major city does though. sounds like a good business to get into for the next few years.

Listening live to most of the action last night on a scanner app, pretty intense. Unlikely he will be seen again alive.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like they have the guy surrounded now. Explosions reported, and it ain’t me after a few beers either.

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;106213]. Yes they are. MA National Guard is out in full combat gear and patrolling Watertown in Armoured HumVees. Good Call Fraqrat[/QUOTE]

National Guard is under the control of state governors and can be used domestically.

[QUOTE=domer;106230]Yes and then they’ll invade the maritime industry by paying off pirates as an excuse to install “private” (aka ex-military) contractors aboard ships. Then they will start brainwashing cadets by installing a real ball buster, like a ex-commander of gitmo, in one of the state maritime academies and an Army yes man at kings point.

Then the coast guard will be put in the hands of a gungho nut-job who will start making everyone dress in camouflage fatigues.

Wait, this is all already happening! :0[/QUOTE]

And we’ll replace the paper license with a little orange book that has a tracking and mind control chip installed.

!@#$ I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone… How do you delete posts?

[QUOTE=jdcavo;106247]And we’ll replace the paper license with a little orange book that has a tracking and mind control chip installed.

!@#$ I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone… How do you delete posts?[/QUOTE]

Well my little orange book just ordered me to EAT a WHOLE BAG OF LAYS POTATO CHIPS…you have a lot to answer for! :slight_smile:

…AND THEY GOT THE SECOND SUSPECT, alive and whisked away in a cop car.

Appears to be over! Whoo hoo!

Let’s keep him alive long enough to get some answers.

Knew he was at least wounded! Good riddance. Merica goddam

On a final note, I’ll just leave these here…you decide what to think of them:

[QUOTE=catherder;106363]On a final note, I’ll just leave these here…you decide what to think of them: [/QUOTE]

To which I will reply, unless we are in war.

Police state 2013!!!