Who's with me on this?...let's takedown Paul Watson petition!

time to step this battle up a notch and bring up a battery of 155mm pointy sticks!

here is a petition I have just posted to the White House website asking that the Sea Shepard Society be investigated by the IRS and for Watson and the Society to be prosecuted for any criminal violations found of which I am sure there are many.

To everybody here who loathes Watson like I, please sign this petition and and sent to friends plus publish it around on Facebook and Twitter…

we petition the Obama Administration to:

Instruct the IRS to investigate the Sea Shepard Society for violations of their 501(c)3 charitable organization status

WIth the recent US Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit ordering that the Sea Shepard Society to not physically attack, or approach within 500 yards of any Institute of Cetacean Research vessels navigating on the open sea and for the group’s founder and de facto leader Paul Watson being a fugitive from international justice with an INTERPOL warrant, us signers of this petition, ask that the White House direct the IRS to undertake an audit of the Society’s funding and accounts for possible violations of their 501(c)3 charitable tax exempt status and to revoke it if any such violations are uncovered.

Also to instruct the Justice Department to further prosecute Paul Watson and the Society for criminal tax fraud and to immediately arrest Watson should he attempt to reenter the US.

Time to do the work needed to harpoon that miserable PHAT PHUCKING PHUGITIVE!

ah come on you mugs…only one person to sign so far! (btw, thanks Stan B.) Don’t make me do this all by myself…I know that I am not alone wanting to see this asshole’s bloated carcass sliced, minced, ground and fed to the wolves!

Signed right now

[QUOTE=Tugs;94511]Signed right now[/QUOTE]

good on ya myte!

& thanks to the other two fellas who signed.

Added my name to the list!

[QUOTE=mike24;94518]Added my name to the list![/QUOTE]

good on ya Myke!

attention John, Rob and Mike…I know you guys feel like us on this one and need access to your great megaphone. Be a pal and please publicize this petition on the gCaptain news and Facebook pages.

I beseech yea’all…

Gotcha cap. Take that bastad down and put him where he belongs

[QUOTE=PaulBaudry;94527]Gotcha cap. Take that bastard down and put him where he belongs[/QUOTE]

that Phat Phucking Phugitive needs to rot in some God forsaken hole! Let’s all help put him there!

thanks for the support shipmate…

Why would I petition to get my favorite TV show taken off the air? His tax exempt status and impact on commerce is a small price to pay for my entertainment.

His actions will be aiding the safety of mariners for decades to come as case studies of what not to do.

[QUOTE=87cr250r;94531]Why would I petition to get my favorite TV show taken off the air? His tax exempt status and impact on commerce is a small price to pay for my entertainment.

His actions will be aiding the safety of mariners for decades to come as case studies of what not to do.[/QUOTE]

NYAH, NUTS to YOU THEN!

Done. Maybe he and Shittino can be cellies someday.

If only…

[QUOTE=catherder;94571]Done. Maybe he and Shittino can be cellies someday.

If only…[/QUOTE]

and Watson makes Shittino his wife until the Shitster from Genoa shivs the Phat Phuck right up his…

yes indeed…if only!

[QUOTE=c.captain;94478]

… asking that the Sea Shepard Society be investigated by the IRS

Time to do the work needed to harpoon that miserable …[/QUOTE]

Be very careful what you ask the governement to do … they will be delighted to do it to you next. Why would you want to hand a retard a pointy stick, that is what you are doing. Nixon tried that trick once …

Why does anyone care enough about that guy to even bother? The worst insult you can make is to just pretend the guy doesn’t even exist. Why keep his name in print and his face plastered all over the place? He gets more publicity here than anywhere else that I know of.

[QUOTE=Steamer;94580]Why does anyone care enough about that guy to even bother? [/QUOTE]

Because that Phat Phucking Pharce of a ship captain is raking in millions of dollars a year which I am convinced he is hiding for himself and he gives all us REAL shipmasters a bad rap because he is an example in the public eye.

Hell you should agree with us Steamer since Sea Shepard is a far, far bigger floating carnival circus that HMS BOUNTY ever was with its phoney caricature captains. Watson is Walbridge on steroids and at least Walbridge actually had a license!

WE WANT HIM TAKEN DOWN BECAUSE THAT LOUSY FUCKER DESERVES IT!

MY GOD HOW I HATE THAT ASSHOLE!

C.Capt

gCaptain Forum Statistics
Threads 8,932 Posts 87,487 Members 22,665 Active Members 2,612
Welcome to our newest member, Trarfphinna

With 22,000 registered member and only 2600 who are active, ain’t no way you’ll ever get the 25,000 signers needed for a White House submission.

Your only hope is to go on Cruiserstforum.com and see if you can win their hearts and minds as well.

good luck with that:D

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;94602]With 22,000 registered member and only 2600 who are active, ain’t no way you’ll ever get the 25,000 signers needed for a White House submission.

Your only hope is to go on Cruiserstforum.com and see if you can win their hearts and minds as well.

good luck with that:D[/QUOTE]

I don’t care…all we need is 150 and then the petition will show up on the White House website…

besides how many signers did the Death Star petition get? Dis is doable I say! There has got to be an “I HATE PAUL WATSON AND EVERYTHING WHALE WARS” website or I can hire the Yakuza to plug it for me!

Wish I could help but doing so would reveal my true identify.

Would hate for it to get out that I’m in the KP Marching band.

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;94626]Wish I could help but doing so would reveal my true identify.

Would hate for it to get out that I’m in the KP Marching band.[/QUOTE]

just so you know that I’m gonna send the Yakuza after YOU now…

btw, say hey to Captain Kenneth R. Force, USMS for me. He’ll remember me as the cadet who pissed on his shoes before being thrown out of KP on my ear!

I’ve been reading about him more lately since he jumped bail in Germany. and the guy is a real dirtbag. He supposedly hits up his volunteers for fuel and lube oil money. How do you sleep at night and do that. He also claims to be vegan but everyone has seen him chowing down meat and fish. And those are the nicer things he does.

Oh yeah, it appears that he does boink his female volunteers. Nice work if you can get it. Now I need a drink to get rid of the visual.