Whale Wars Once Again

As much as I tell myself that I am not going to watch these halfwits, I find myself watching. From what I saw on the last show, these clowns are really trying to get killed. Now, I do feel that taking these whales is wrong but what these idiots do is unbelievable and they are no better than Pirates.

The idiot captain (for lack of a better term) on the Bob Barker put his boat between the Processing Ship and a Tanker. I really had to laugh when he told them that “He would not move and they would have to cut him in two”. Once they got hit he started yelling on the radio about how they are no longer in command and they should back down. It turned out that the radar shorted out and he thought he lost power. Man what a captain, NOT!!!

How anyone can sail with these assholes is beyond me. Plus, these Kids (crew) seem a lot younger this year.

I know that this has been talked about here before I just had to bring it up again as it really looked like they have stepped trying to kill someone!

I got a frantic email from them asking me to take the helicopter pilot position. I just saw the episode where the pilot bailed due to the court injunction. They never mentioned that in the email. Glad I turned it down. Why would I take such a job. Get to fly for free, get to screw with the Japanese, get to bang a bunch of star struck tree hugging cuties …,Sorry Santa, me bad

[QUOTE=skycowboy;126238]I got a frantic email from them asking me to take the helicopter pilot position. I just saw the episode where the pilot bailed due to the court injunction. They never mentioned that in the email. Glad I turned it down. Why would I take such a job. Get to fly for free, get to screw with the Japanese, get to bang a bunch of star struck tree hugging cuties …,Sorry Santa, me bad[/QUOTE]

The mind simply reels at the thoughts of all the mayhem one could cause if he could just insert himself into the inside. Destroyed gearboxes in mid ocean, saltwater pipes suddenly bursting and skin valves with sawed off stems. Lube oil in main engines suddenly drained into a bilge with the engine running and the low pressure alarm wire cut. Then quick as a flash, into a RHIB and over to my Japanese handlers for a hero’s welcome and many rounds of Suntory while the PHAT PHUK calls for an assist tow back to New Zealand.

As much as I would enjoy doing that as well, I can’t stand the thought of working for Japanese whalers.

Hmm…wonder if they could use a QMED? Muahahahahaha…:slight_smile:

You could be an undercover investigative journalist for gCaptain. Write up the news articles that finally shut em down.

[QUOTE=c.captain;126245]The mind simply reels at the thoughts of all the mayhem one could cause if he could just insert himself into the inside. Destroyed gearboxes in mid ocean, saltwater pipes suddenly bursting and skin valves with sawed off stems. Lube oil in main engines suddenly drained into a bilge with the engine running and the low pressure alarm wire cut.[/QUOTE]

Tell me again what it is the whale warriors are doing that has everyone so upset? Oh yeah, they want to damage a ship so that it has to go back to Japan … hmmmmmmm.

Let them take minke whales and leave them alone. They are very prolific. Maybe captain dipshit could go mess with the people cutting down the rainforest to raise cattle instead? Or better yet if he’s already in Japan drum up some support to stop the bleeding at fukashima?

Those tree hugging cuties have hairier legs and armpits than you do.
Then again, if you are a big fan of 70’s bush then you might have hit the jackpot!

They should work on perfecting farm raised Minke’s

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;126263]You could be an undercover investigative journalist for gCaptain. Write up the news articles that finally shut em down.[/QUOTE]

I’d rather create mayhem with the phenolphthalein. (all it takes is a couple of drops, kids!)

I saw Paul Watson In San Francisco at Union Square a couple years back. I was walking down the street and saw him coming toward us with a young female , perhaps his daughter. I definitely recognized him from somewhere , then it hit me. I vegan yelling at him right there on the street “you should be in prison Mother Fuc*ER, you are lucky you haven’t killed anyone yet.” He threw his arms in the air, quickened his stride and flew passed me and across the street. Wished I cold coked him , would have been a hero to all mariners. My captain told me a week later good thing I didnt, probably wouldn’t have made it out of SF alive. After the incident I had a very very irate girlfriend . Said people were staring and I made a scene. Told her I wish I knocked his lights out. Apparently she just wanted to take a picture with him…grrrrrrr!!

[QUOTE=Flyer69;126271]Those tree hugging cuties have hairier legs and armpits than you do.
Then again, if you are a big fan of 70’s bush then you might have hit the jackpot![/QUOTE]

Ah…how do…

…never mind.

[QUOTE=SouthboundSailor;126317]After the incident I had a very very irate girlfriend . Said people were staring and I made a scene. Told her I wish I knocked his lights out. Apparently she just wanted to take a picture with him…grrrrrrr!![/QUOTE]

I certainly hope you dumped the looney bitch and found a real woman to shack up with!

Hey, that’s a shitty thing to do…

I ran into that fat mouth-breather (Watson) at baggage claim in Seattle a couple years back. I very politely, in a low voice, told him he was an incompetent idiot who was risking the lives of his naïve, granola eating crew and he should be locked up for piracy before he killed someone.

He began yelling and screaming and generally making a scene…not wanting to get delayed by SPD, I once again very politely used sign language to indicate he was number one and went on my way.

[QUOTE=“c.captain;126334”]

I certainly hope you dumped the looney bitch and found a real woman to shack up with![/QUOTE]

I did. Not down with West Coast Girls anymore. Priorities are way fucked up. In Texas now and like the girls here. Probably far better to accomadate our proffession!!

[QUOTE=Tawn;126409]I ran into that fat mouth-breather (Watson) at baggage claim in Seattle a couple years back. I very politely, in a low voice, told him he was an incompetent idiot who was risking the lives of his naïve, granola eating crew and he should be locked up for piracy before he killed someone.

He began yelling and screaming and generally making a scene…not wanting to get delayed by SPD, I once again very politely used sign language to indicate he was number one and went on my way.[/QUOTE]

Was he in uniform?

Looks like we have another action packed season ahead of us. http://gcaptain.com/sea-shepherd-locates-japanese-whaling-fleet-southern-ocean/

A discussion heard while eating whale:

“Why are you crying? Are you some kind of environmentalist?”
sob This meat is just so good…”