Whale Wars Captain Sued for loss of Vessel

I just found this while wasting time surfing the web and thought you all would get a laugh out of it.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/01/08/whale-wars-star-sued-for-5-million-by-ady-gil-ship-owner-report-says/

there is nobody on this planet who wants to see that phat phucker cartoon character Paul Watson brought DOWN!

//youtu.be/LS1YexdmDqc

‘Whale Wars’ star sued for $5 million by Ady Gil ship owner, report says

Published January 08, 2013

NEW YORK – “Whale Wars” seems to be sinking into a legal battle.

According to TMZ, a new lawsuit claims Paul Watson, star of the Animal Planet series, lied about the fate of his ship, telling media that it sank after a run in with Japanese whalers. The ship’s owner Ady Gil alleges Watson actually ordered for the ship to be sunk in order to create publicity.

The lawsuit, filed yesterday in a Los Angeles Superior Court, claims that while the ship—also named Ady Gil— was indeed struck by a Japanese whaling boat, the damage could have been repaired, however Watson sabotaged the boat in order to amp up the publicity.

Gil claims Watson’s motive was to spur outrage over the ship’s sinking and urge people to donate to his anti-whaling organization.

Gil alleges he only allowed Watson to use his ship for “Whale Wars” under the condition that Watson keeps it in the best condition possible. Now, Gil is suing for $5 million saying the destruction of the boat violated their agreement.

Watson recently resigned from his post as the head of the Sea Shepherd society, according to TMZ.

Discovery announced on Saturday that “Whale Wars” would be renewed for a sixth season, according to Deadline.

Dear IRS, please, pleese. pleaze, PLEEZE take away the 501(c)3 status of Sea Shepard Society!

GOD ALMIGHTY HOW I LOATHE THAT MAN!

Ahem http://gcaptain.com/sea-shepherds-paul-watson-sued-by-the-real-ady-gil/

BTW he was also forced to resign as president of the Society in the wake of the U.S. court order preventing him from attacking and approaching within 500 yards of the whalers.

Keel haul the fat bastard!!!

Harpoon the phuck, flence the phat from his carcass and toss his blubber in the tryworks! Boil him for his putrid ego saturated oil!

“Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!”

I enjoyed that…I wonder if it is time for me to take up a new alter ego for c.captain? This one comes already equipped with pointy stick even!

Please no! C.captain has ego enough without an “alter”. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=rigdvr;94089]Please no! C.captain has ego enough without an “alter”. :-)[/QUOTE]

I don’t know a master with more darkness in his soul that ol Ahab and God alone only knows the depth of the pit of inky indigo that resides deep within thee

I know! We’ll have a contest to pick the new c.captain celebrity persona! It’ll be a blast…who wants to go first? I’ll buy a round to get us started.