Whale Wars (RICO suit)

Just found this today. Priceless.

More Trouble for Sea Shepherd Societyhttp://www.courthousenews.com/2014/08/08/70217.htm

c.capt will loooooove this!

it’s always nice see Watson sued but I read the complaint and feel this one is not going anywhere. Only a Federal prosecutor can file a RICO criminal complaint and all Gil has would be a misrepresentation complaint against Sea Shepard which would make this a civil suit and not criminal. There were probably more than enough clauses in any agreement when the ANY GIL was donated to SSS to exonerate Watson from any liability towards Gil so see this suit DOA in civil court.

I’m all about protecting the environment to an extent but what he does with sea Shepard endangers many people and he puts his nose in peoples business to which he doesn’t belong. No surprise this came out in the news about false fundraisers

[QUOTE=Bayrunner;142158]c.capt will loooooove this![/QUOTE]

it is always nice to see the PHAT PHUCKING PHARCE brought to court but something makes me feel this one is a stretch for Gil, et all to bring and don’t believe it will go anywhere.

I just wonder if the monstrous fraud that is the Sea Shepard Society is still collecting the kinds of donations there were getting or if slowly the immense house of bullshit is starting to come down around Watsoon’s bloated carcass? Lack of money is what will eventually put an end to the criminal clown show he created. Then Watson will become a man on the lamb never able to show his face again in the world. I dream of that day.

[QUOTE=c.captain;142161]it is always nice to see the PHAT PHUCKING PHARCE brought to court but something makes me feel this one is a stretch for Gil, et all to bring and don’t believe it will go anywhere.

I just wonder if the monstrous fraud that is the Sea Shepard Society is still collecting the kinds of donations there were getting or if slowly the immense house of bullshit is starting to come down around Watsoon’s bloated carcass? Lack of money is what will eventually put an end to the criminal clown show he created. Then Watson will become a man on the lamb never able to show his face again in the world. I dream of that day.[/QUOTE]

Sadly I fear that this will only increase the financial support they get. They seem to have way too many people completely fooled.

Sounds a lot like the middle east.

[QUOTE=Robert;142181]Sadly I fear that this will only increase the financial support they get. They seem to have way too many people completely fooled.[/QUOTE]

Well you may be right, what with all the celebrities who contribute big bucks to them. The Steve Irwin just got overhauled and has a new propeller as well. And the crew is mostly volunteer, I think very few draw a paycheck.

Now look at this crap. Here’s the Facebook page of the Irwin. These people even get food, nice looking bread, coffee, produce etc donated to them every week. We can’t even keep the goddamned fish we catch for research because the scientists make us throw them overboard. “It’s the NMFS rules, sorry” And slow down to throw out a long line for tuna? Fugghetaboutit.

May Paul Watson choke to death on a crust of organic triple-fermented sourdough bread and a soy mocha latte!