USCG physical at the VA

So I’m taking my bi-annual physical at the VA this month, I’m wondering if I can kill two birds with one stone by having them fill out the forms for my USCG physical at the same time…does anyone have any experience doing this? Any perceived hang-ups? Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=captjamied;178302]So I’m taking my bi-annual physical at the VA this month, I’m wondering if I can kill two birds with one stone by having them fill out the forms for my USCG physical at the same time…does anyone have any experience doing this? Any perceived hang-ups? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

There is no problem as far as the Coast Guard is concerned, any licensed (in the US) doctor or nurse practitioner can complete the physical. I can’t speak to the willingness of the VA to fill out the Coast Guard form, but I think your chances are better if you provide it (and the instructions) in advance of your visit. It’s a big form and they may be unwilling to do it if they are given it on the spot and don’t have time to read it.