Upgrade from 200 ton to 1600

I have a 200 t nc 500 t itc with a master of towing unlimited radar and stcw. Now I know I need a whole lot more in order to do it, and I figured that I could get some good help from the forum. Thank you D.C.

Ok guess not. thanks for the feed back guys

When you were a little baby your mama spoon fed you because you couldn’t do it yourself.
Then, you grew up and fed yourself.
We ain’t your mama’s, and you ain’t a little baby.

Uscg.mil/nmc look for the upgrade checklist drop down box.

Boattrash

What i needed was:

Adv fire fighting
Medical care provider
Vessel security officer
Bridge resource mgmt

It could have changed in the mean time.
Good luck.

Thanks Kenny and swamp fox. At least I got a good answer from you guys. Thought this was a forum to ask questions and get intelligent answers from people that have done the process before. That’s all I was wondering. Thanks again for the grown up answers, and you can save your juvenile comments about your mamma flyer. Fktard

You shouldn’t need Vessel Security Officer

[QUOTE=boattrashla;71337]Thanks Kenny and swamp fox. At least I got a good answer from you guys. Thought this was a forum to ask questions and get intelligent answers from people that have done the process before. That’s all I was wondering. Thanks again for the grown up answers, and you can save your juvenile comments about your mamma flyer. Fktard[/QUOTE]

http://www.uscg.mil/nmc/checklists/MCP-FM-NMC5-67%20Master%20500-1600%20Oceans-NC.pdf?list1=checklists%2FMCP-FM-NMC5-67+Master+500-1600+Oceans-NC.pdf&B1=GO!

Hows that.

Has anyone taken the prep course at Northeast Maritime