Universal Enrollment Appointment Cancellation - TWIC® Enroll

Why do they wait until the morning of your appointment send an email to say this?

We regret to inform you that we have cancelled your appointment due to a change in the Universal Enrollment center operating schedule. Please visit the Universal Enrollment Services website at https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/ to schedule a new appointment. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Government shut down side benefit???

I didn’t think of that. I just assumed they were fucking with me. I drove all the way to town and back for nothing.

Government shutdown. If you got that today it’s because it wasn’t until after midnight that they knew they would have to close. I didn’t know I wasn’t going to work today until I woke up at 5 AM. But they certainly knew this was a real possibility for a week or more, it would have been helpful to send out an email a few days ago that warned of the possibility of cancellation if there was a shutdown.

1 Like

Yes, I got the email at 0829 but I was leaving the house already. I got to Portland and put $1.00 in the parking meter.

I was so mad when I found they were closed I decided to become an anarchist.

No wonder Rand Paul’s neighbor beat him up.

3 Likes

I just sent my application in for my medical cert renewal - called in to NMC and the dude there said that things have already been cleared up re: gov. shut down and things should be back to normal by Monday? So says the NMC