TV Casting Question - Looking for you Divers!

Hello!

I am casting/development producer at Crybaby Media currently doing a search for… get ready for it…Paranormal Divers!! That’s right we are looking to create a team that will search historic ship wrecks and strange places where weird occurrences seem to keep happening (think bermuda triangle).

We are looking for crusty sea people with an attitude and some belief in the paranormal. Specifically all you oil rigging and docking divers. Easy right? At the end of the day we are looking for characters with a point of view! So if this is you or you know it is - we want to talk to you and hear your story.

If interested - please reply with a picture and description of yourself to bryan@crybaby-media.com - and we will be in touch. Thanks so much and look forward to talking!

I’m ready for my close up!

Don’t that already have a show on this about that dude from Florida odyssey marine or something…

When does the next season of “Great Lakes Warriors” begin?

LoL…

Nothing like video taping 99% boredom hoping for that 1% to show up.

Hey I want in! I don’t dive but I am old, loudmouthed, vitriolic, overabundantly opinionated, and I can swear incessantly on camera without pause for a full half hour without even needing to breath!

I’M PERFECT FOR YOU!..LET’S DO LUNCH SOON!

You’re gonna need a flunky/comedy relief I wonder where TMAcadet1 is these days…

Fuck off, we have work to do.

Let me rephrase that.

You came to a forum for professionals, crusty and obscene professionals, looking for people to star in a show that will be edited to only show fuck ups. After all people looking like idiots at work seems to pass for good television these days. That’s what you want correct?

[QUOTE=Crybaby.Media;101765]
We are looking for crusty sea people with an attitude [/QUOTE]

Thats about 90% of the active posters on here, big deal?

I think a “Reality Show” on a Crew Boat would sell.

…Only from a mom-pop company. Boy…gimme that bacon! Jimmy Dean! Some detroits in the corners all the time, ideally 16-92’s with all kinds of turbo.

I remember working for Bay-Pay back on the spill there were a few crewboats from small outfits and we’d go days without seeing anyone on deck, hell it was hot but a little fresh air was nice. Wonder how fun it was down below.

[QUOTE=hydroid;101878]I think a “Reality Show” on a Crew Boat would sell.[/QUOTE]

Or on any ship. Box boat, tanker. But with the cast from “The Office.”

Dunder-Mifflin Shipping Lines, at your service! with Captain Dwight Schrute.

[QUOTE=z-drive;101907]…Only from a mom-pop company. Boy…gimme that bacon! Jimmy Dean! Some detroits in the corners all the time, ideally 16-92’s with all kinds of turbo.[/QUOTE]

can you just imagine the heat, oil pouring out everywhere and the GODDAMNED NOISE!

I would like to see a show following the Bristol bay gillnet opening. Saw a 1hr special on discovery about it once those guys are nuts.

[QUOTE=rshrew;101971]I would like to see a show following the Bristol bay gillnet opening. Saw a 1hr special on discovery about it once those guys are nuts.[/QUOTE]

the bristol bay openers would be good, also sitka herring seiners going at it, southeast alaska seiners as well in a free-for-all for big schools of salmon all packed into a tiny bay would be even better. playing chicken while dumping a net off the stern with the competition all going for the same school of fish after a ten second countdown to the open season is thrilling and exhilarating. An example that comes to mind happened while setting gear full throttle trying to encircle “our fish” a head on developed and neither of us where about to give way and miss the school, so to convince the other guy he should change his course, my captain stepped away from the wheel, in plain view while on the top house, and walked back to the radar stand then wrapped his arms around it bracing for impact. it worked… we got the fish. Another time, I was taken advantage of by a thief who went inside my net and captured the fish, we were forced to backhaul the net, and we did it so fast that while he was still busy trying to get underway, i t boned him and started pushing hard, it rolled him over hard until i could see the water on his bulwarks, so i let off a little, the look on everyones eyes was sheer terror, i almost pushed him on the beach but felt better of it. YESSIR i miss them days. we were unlicensed fishing operators and only answered to the coast guard when something really bad happened. search youtube…sitka sound sac-roe herring fishery for more shoot-outs on tape.

…WHAT???

[QUOTE=z-drive;102068]…WHAT???[/QUOTE]

even wearing hearing protection, when I am close to a 149 series DD running at 1800rpm I can feel my fillings vibrate and my jawbone aches!

I HATE THOSE EMMEFFING MISERABLE ENGINES! THEY ARE THE WORK OF THE DEVIL!

[QUOTE=c.captain;101806]Hey I want in! I don’t dive but I am old, loudmouthed, vitriolic, overabundantly opinionated, and I can swear incessantly on camera without pause for a full half hour without even needing to breath!

I’M PERFECT FOR YOU!..LET’S DO LUNCH SOON![/QUOTE]

To think, I thought I was game, then who should slide in but, c.captain, of all people, but I’m [ATTACH]3121[/ATTACH]

How would you like to see that face after you came out of the drink?
What’a you mean you can’t have lunch ~

I would think I was at the North Pole visiting that Santa character Jk.