Trump as Captain?

If you were a ship operator, would you hire Donald J. Trump as a captain or chief engineer in 2016? If yes, why? If no, why not?

why ever not?..“the Donald” is A-MAY-ZING at everything he does so he’d be an AWE-SOME captain

I mean picture him as master of a cruiseship filled with nothing but hot models? He’s be even more IN-CRED-I-BLE that that superstud Captain James T(ightpands) Kirk himself! How could any shipowner not want such an ubermale to be in command? However I am afraid that he’d get carpal tunnel syndrome from reaching down to grab all that fine pussy all day and all night which he could do with impunity because he IS the celebrity star captain and master of his own domain. I fear that he then might file a Jones Act unseaworthiness claim against me for allowing so much hot poontang aboard in the first place! Regardless of the risk, I would hire him just so he could teach me how to feel up gorgeous ladies and get away with it scott free and once his lower arms, wrists and hands permanently give out, I’d gladly “rise” to the opportunity to put his wise and learned teachings to work for me!

HURRAY FOR CAPTAIN DONALD TRUMP THE PIECE OF ASS EXPLORER!

Would anyone hire Killary as CFO? Her and Slick Willie seem to be doing great in semiretirement. I mean how do you go from flat broke leaving the White House to worth hundreds of millions? Anybody that can make that kind of cash as quick as they did needs to be handing my finances.

the question was not concerning former Secretary of State, former Senator, former First Lady Clinton but about former Reality TV star and sexual predator Donald J. Drumpf

so please answer the question as asked…SIR!

and btw, better start preparing yourself to be hearing the term “Madam President” for the next eight years or fleeing the USA…you’re option I don’t care which one you choose

[QUOTE=c.captain;191281]why not?..“the Donald” is A-MAY-ZING at everything he does so he’d be an AWE-SOME captain[/QUOTE]

If he doesn’t get elected molester in chief maybe he can find work at KP giving sensitivity classes to the snowflakes.

Not as a captain or chief but but maybe as head of sales and marketing.

I’m not voting for either of the two “choices” in this (s)election. I’m already on record as saying this is like choosing which type of cancer to die from. They are both greedy, lying, self serving, hypocrites and neither are fit to lead the country.

I joke with you about Trump to jerk your chain. If he is (s)elected it will be a disaster. I honestly can’t believe any intelligent person can’t see that Killary isn’t any better. Use your brain for God’s sake and connect the dots, it cant all be conspiracy theory.

[QUOTE=Steamer;191292]If he doesn’t get elected molester in chief maybe he can find work at KP giving sensitivity classes to the snowflakes.[/QUOTE]

Hell, if he were to become president, I can see him taking KP and turning it into his NY President’s mansion then of course making it the site of the Drumpf Presidential Library after he leaves office. Maybe even buying it all from the GSA for a buck because of all those buildings that he would be forced to tear down. You have to know he creams his pants over the chance to get his hands on that billion dollar property.

seriously, I really do have to wonder how much the land at Kings Point would be worth on the open market?

well pull away jerkboy…

If he is (s)elected it will be a disaster.

thanks for seeing true reality as opposed to the TV version

I honestly can’t believe any intelligent person can’t see that Killary isn’t any better. Use your brain for God’s sake and connect the dots, it cant all be conspiracy theory.

you know what? any of the Clinton’s past dirty dealings don’t matter as long as the economy grows, reasonable care is taken to protect the rights and liberties the Constitution provides, our standing as global superpower is maintained, we don’t invade other nations using fabricated evidence adding two trillion to the US credit card account and the federal budget is balanced. Correct me if I am mistaken, but wasn’t that the condition our Nation found itself when Bill Clinton left office? Pretty good times for most back then with a small fraction of the total debt the people of the USA are saddled with today thanks to Reich Chancellor Cheney’s time of execute all dissenters ironfisted rule!

btw, has any single human ever been convicted to illegally profiteering off of our Iraq adventures? You do realize many tens of billions spent still to this day cannot be accounted for? I blame Obama heavily for taking prosecuting Bush Administration officials off the table even before he took office. You speak about corruption…look for the 2000 to 2008 and then bitch about the Clintons to me here!

wow, 11000 posts with this one…I really am A-MAY-ZING myself! I must be channeling my inner Drupfian AWE-SOME-NESS?

[QUOTE=c.captain;191294]seriously, I really do have to wonder how much the land at Kings Point would be worth on the open market?[/QUOTE]

Even if that scumbag got it for a dollar it would be a great relief to the American taxpayer and probably help enhance the USMM by breaking MARAD’s hold on feedstock.

I think Frag nailed it though, choosing between those two is like picking what kind of cancer to die from. I think freakhair would be like some fast acting kind that kills you in a month or two while Billary would be one of those kind that is 100 percent fatal but takes a few years so you have time to contemplate the miserable end to your existence.

[QUOTE=Steamer;191296]I think Frag nailed it though, choosing between those two is like picking what kind of cancer to die from. I think freakhair would be like some fast acting kind that kills you in a month or two while Billary would be one of those kind that is 100 percent fatal but takes a few years so you have time to contemplate the miserable end to your existence.[/QUOTE]

NYAH! Go peddle yer papers…SIR!

If soon to be Madam President Clinton has the COURAGE and TOUGHNESS her predecessor sorely lacks then she might become one of the USA’s GREAT presidents and I personally believe she does have those qualities.

I like Barack Obama and believe him to be a genuinely good man with a benevolent soul but he has been a pathetically weak and ineffectual POTUS always scared to death of angering some group or the other when those groups were going to be livid at him anyway and always demanding his head on a pike (mainly the Republican led Congress). These last two years should have been a barefisted barroom brawl with John “that other Orange faced man” Boehner, then Paul “Eddie Munster” Ryan and lastly Mitch “the Turtle” McConnell. NO PRISONERS should have been his rallying cry! He has been little more that Saddam Hussein crawling into his rathole and cowering when he should have been leading a merciless guerrilla band never giving respite to the enemy. Sometimes one’s own safety needs to be put aside if you intend to leave an estimable legacy behind to be remembered by. Plain and simple Washingtoon is a warzone these daze, and if you aren’t willing to fight and possibly die in a war then YOU LOSE THE WAR! Hell I fear that Obama will replace Jimmy Carter as weakest president of living memory*. In the case of Carter, at least an SSN was named for him but in the case of Obama, if he’s lucky then he might get a LCS named for him someday (which would be most apropos imo…worthless for fighting anything anywhere!)**.

*GW Bush doesn’t count because he never really was the President…throughout the GWB years it was always Cheney behind the curtain pulling the levers. I wouldn’t even name a garbage scow the GEORGE W. BUSH!

**why in the FUCK is the newest CVN named for a man never actually elected to be the President and basically left behind nothing to mark his time in the White House? PHUCKING REPUBLICAN LOVING NAVEE!

When the current POTUS took the oath, I to wished him luck. Thinking that a young energetic President would do this country some good. Problem was, as I see it. He surrounded himself with cronies like Pelosi and Reid! They are entrenched politicians. Nothing more!!!
That set his administration up for the battles and bs that has gone on for the last 8 years!
But that’s my opinion.

“He/she is a crook but they’re my kind of crook and that’s ok with me” just about sums up this (s)election cycle.

(0,o)/

It’s become the newest reality show for us to watch:
“The real house wives in the White House”

…None of which answers the original question of this thread:
“If you were a ship operator, would you hire Donald J. Trump as a captain or chief engineer in 2016? If yes, why? If no, why not?”

The man is, reputedly, a billionaire, with 100’s or 1000’s of people under his management. So, the assumption is he is a successful businessman and a leader. Hence someone could make the statement that he would make a great chief or captain, since most officers aren’t billionaires, and manage far fewer people.
Yes or no, and why?

[QUOTE=lm1883;191302]Trump or Clinton cannot and will not bring back jobs nor mend the economy and Voting red or blue rewards the current corrupt system, that is why I will vote for Johnson. Wasted vote maybe, but that’s my conviction.[/QUOTE]

now there is a genuine world leader for you!

[QUOTE=freighterman;191303]…None of which answers the original question of this thread:
“If you were a ship operator, would you hire Donald J. Trump as a captain or chief engineer in 2016? If yes, why? If no, why not?”

The man is, reputedly, a billionaire, with 100’s or 1000’s of people under his management. So, the assumption is he is a successful businessman and a leader. Hence someone could make the statement that he would make a great chief or captain, since most officers aren’t billionaires, and manage far fewer people.
Yes or no, and why?[/QUOTE]

oh. Well then. No I wouldn’t hire him because there is no evidence he holds a master or chief engineer license… Done.

if this is an effort to have a discussion on perception of temperment befitting a chief or captain, then no again. There has been no evidence of a mind beyond a sixth grader playground bully at work in his campaign, and no gravitas. His business acumen?. He is the head of an organization which exists to make money, capital begets capital. A trained staff will be glad to handle all the thinking to make the organization that pays them continue to exist. I think trump probably provides a little direction to the enterprise (keep me in industries that get me near Miss Universe contestants and owning hotels to bring them to), and they do the rest. He didn’t brilliantly do his taxes, his accountants did. Don’t hire trump, hire who trump would hire–or rather, the people his entourage would hire.

[QUOTE=freighterman;191303]…None of which answers the original question of this thread:

Yes or no, and why?[/QUOTE]

well, because the original question was highly subjective and pretty much rhetorical and that because Donald J. Drumpf has no qualifying seatime to answer it seriously as you wish is rather STOOPID! What I proffered in reply was a satirical and cynical answer which summed up my opinions on the man.

as far as a thread being diverted away from that intended by the original poster, all I can say is welcome to our house…I hope you enjoy your stay here but wipe your feet and try not to soil the carpet. We just had it shampooed.

[QUOTE=lm1883;191311]Can’t bomb it or invade it or waste $ 4 trillion there if he doesn’t know where it is. Besides there is nothing in Aleppo that is in our strategic interests.[/QUOTE]

so if Assad’s forces were to start lining up men, women and children who were not combatants and machine gunning them wholesale we should just allow them to? Gas chambers ok with you as well? the USA stands for only what matters at home inside out own shores? so we had no valid reason to fight in WWII (except to regain the US territory captured by the Japanese)?

[QUOTE=lm1883;191316]Where is your outrage?[/QUOTE]

please note my comments regarding President Obama in post #10 above…through his weakness he has bungled in the Middle East and I do not support our supporting Saudi Arabia in Yemen one bit. However he has screwed up the situation in Syria vastly more than anywhere else. If he had the strength I say he lacks, the US would have taken action at the very earliest stages of the Syrian civil war to ensure Assad had been toppled quickly. It was his taking a safe approach in not arming the “good rebels” that led to Russia coming in on Assad’s side plus giving more room for ISIS to get into the fight. Once it was clear that there was a civil war on the ground in Syria, “our” interests should have been to make damned well sure that war be a short one. If I am not mistaken, his Secretary of State when the war started was advising just that but he didn’t take her advice. Sometimes you have to spend money up front to save a lot more money on the backend. Too late for that and the world might long remember Obama’s Syrian failure decades from now. The bloodbath we are seeing today might end up being a trifle compared to what may be coming tomorrow.

[QUOTE=Sailor24;191299]Thinking that a young energetic President would do this country some good. [/QUOTE]

No one sits in that office who has not been thoroughly vetted by and firmly under the control of a handful of power brokers.

Anyone who threatens the status quo doesn’t stand a chance. When was the last time we had a president (or any elected official for that matter) who stood up for any American citizen who was not a major campaign contributor or defense contractor?

The fact that nearly $1.2 billion has been dumped into the campaigns as of 31 August should make people wonder about who expects what kind of return on that investment and who is going to make the repayments.

It’s time to ban party funding, PACs, and personal contributions over $500 and any contribution from anyone who cannot legally cast a vote for the person receiving a contribution of any sort.