To all my friends at HOS

Hey guys, never really got a chance to say goodbye before I left, hope everyone is doing good! Look at my username, you’ll know who this is!

You sure about that?

Dang, thought this was going to be a pay raise thread!

Ahahahahaha…friends in the fleet? Not many office people post on this site buddy.

So we aren’t getting a raise? Thought word around the campfire was 5% across the board.

We didn’t get the raise this quarter because someone burned themselves making s’mores. Just fill out your statement form and go back to your tent. Don’t worry your relief is sitting at home and has no idea he’s not getting his raise either.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;143716]We didn’t get the raise this quarter because someone burned themselves making s’mores. Just fill out your statement form and go back to your tent. Don’t worry your relief is sitting at home and has no idea he’s not getting his raise either.[/QUOTE]

S’mores! WTF.

We haven’t had those over here in ages because all of us steal the marshmallows to fill up our pillow cases because the vessel mgr won’t send new pillows!

Y’all got pillows?!?! Damn you drilling guys get all the good stuff!

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;143719]Y’all got pillows?!?! Damn you drilling guys get all the good stuff![/QUOTE]

Yeah but from what I hear, they’re yellow!

No it was not s’mores. It was a fondue. There was a jsa and a hot work permit created. No one was burned. It was a third party rigger that was bored with watching tv. He went outside to bum a cigarette since he had smoked the 3 he brought for 21 days. He knocked over the milk crate fondue stand.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;143719]Y’all got pillows?!?! Damn you drilling guys get all the good stuff![/QUOTE]

drlling???

no, it’s much worse.

Gulfmark.

[QUOTE=pogey-poboy;143724]No it was not s’mores. It was a fondue. There was a jsa and a hot work permit created. No one was burned. It was a third party rigger that was bored with watching tv. He went outside to bum a cigarette since he had smoked the 3 he brought for 21 days. He knocked over the milk crate fondue stand.[/QUOTE]

I want that to be true more so than any rai$e rumor I could ever find here.

Wait so is there free s’mores?

Yes. The more you eat, the bigger your raise!

I heard there was a vote between s’mores and NFL Sunday Ticket and Sunday ticket won. Did anybody else’s boss buy them Sunday Ticket.

Go Saints! and take the Tigers with you…

Yeah we got tha ticket at HOS. It’s nice to see MY boys play but all that Saints hooha on the boat wears thin really fast. At least they lost the opener…Geaux anyone playing tha Aints!

[QUOTE=skycowboy;143770]I heard there was a vote between s’mores and NFL Sunday Ticket and Sunday ticket won. Did anybody else’s boss buy them Sunday Ticket.[/QUOTE]

how about a pension vs. Sunday ticket? Bet the latter would win hands down…you stoopid GoM boat people!

GOD HOW I HATE THE EFFING OFFSHORE INSANEDUSTRY!

How about actual tickets to a game…yeah I’ll take those instead. Not that bad of a joe boss I have after all.

Pension? HAHAHAHA yea right! The Sunday Ticket is pennies compared to a pension. Only Joe Boss gets any type of company retirement. Where do you think our lack of profit can’t justify a raise is going?