The M/V gCaptain - Cartoon

Who is responsible for this fine example of lampoonery?

WELL DONE I SAY!

[QUOTE=c.captain;94578]Who is responsible for this fine example of lampoonery?

WELL DONE I SAY![/QUOTE]

Not I Captain! I didn’t scan that drawing, photoshop in those cartoon bubbles or post it to this here forum. How could I? I’m not even a person. Nope! Albert exists only in the twisted imagination of one sailor who’s mind unhinged years ago when he ignored his captain’s advice and stared at a solar eclipse through unshaded binoculars.

[QUOTE=albertpachino;94611]Not I Captain! I didn’t scan that drawing, photoshop in those cartoon bubbles or post it to this here forum. How could I? I’m not even a person. Nope! Albert exists only in the twisted imagination of one sailor who’s mind unhinged years ago when he ignored his captain’s advice and stared at a solar eclipse through unshaded binoculars.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean you are not Uncle Albert with your hands across the water after all?

You don’t think, do you?

[ATTACH]2810[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;94738]You don’t think, do you?

[ATTACH]2810[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

No, my mustache is much longer than his

[QUOTE=albertpachino;94763]No, my mustache is much longer.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and you look marvelous with [ATTACH]2811[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;94779]Yes, and you look marvelous with [ATTACH]2811[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Well drawn sir!

Just think: if navigated ships half as well as you navigate your photoshop mouse I might still have my pilot job!

[QUOTE=albertpachino;94784]Well drawn sir! [/QUOTE]

That is a most crude assault on an excellent photo, way below my talents.

[QUOTE=albertpachino;94784]Just think: if navigated ships half as well as you navigate your photoshop mouse I might still have my pilot job![/QUOTE]

Oh

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;94787]That is a most crude assault on an excellent photo, way below my talents. Oh[/QUOTE]

Not to mention you could have found a better photo to deface! Like this one of you I pulled from an old USMMA yearbook

I must say, you were a dapper young gent!

[QUOTE=albertpachino;94794]I must say, you were a dapper young gent![/QUOTE]

Certainly was, [ATTACH]2812[/ATTACH]