Laughing out loud this morning

If you scoll your cursor on the little green bars by my avatar they pop up this message

“c.captain is just really nice”

surely this must be generated automatically. There is no way in hell that anyone consciously would ever use those words to descibe me here on gCaptain! If someone did, then I have failed in my mission :wink:

Consider your mission a success cap!

Consider your mission a success cap!

Ah, you’re a pal…without such “nice guys” like yours truly, this forum would be so boring!

In the meantime, see y’all in the funny pages…

I for one am thankful for this forum. Although we all might not know one another personally, I see some great comradery on here. Cheers to us all.

Sent from my PiratePhone using gCaptain

[QUOTE=tillettso;64312]I for one am thankful for this forum. Although we all might not know one another personally, I see some great comradery on here. Cheers to us all.[/QUOTE]

Just long as you don’t call me “nice”…the last time someone called me “nice” I had to hunt the sucker down and make eat his words and I can assure you that it wasn’t pretty.

Duly noted :wink:

Sent from my PiratePhone using gCaptain

[QUOTE=c.captain;64324]Just long as you don’t call me “nice”…the last time someone called me “nice” I had to hunt the sucker down and make eat his words and I can assure you that it wasn’t pretty.[/QUOTE]

[B]Hey Nice!

I think we should come up with some other sayings for the green dot things. and vote the good ones in with a poll.

Oh did I just type “nice”[/B]

[I]helllllllllllll yeah ![/I] :mad::p:cool:

Duly noted

Wonderful…I’d love to go this whole week without having to skewer anybody. Too much blood…THERE"S WAY TOO MUCH BLOOD!

I’ve gotta go now…the meds are wearing off.

Oh did I just type “nice”?

OH NO, NOT “NICE”! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I"M CALLED “NICE”? I BECOME SOMETHING NOT HUMAN…I TURN INTODUCKMAN!

OH, THE HORROR! OH, THE HUMANITY! DON’T DO IT MAN…FOR GOD’S SAKE…I BEG YOU…PLEASE DON’T DO IT!

It’s boring being nice

I am going to have to get me some of them Meds!!!