Pointy stick comes to mind whenever i see this going out the bayou

It makes me laugh whenever I see it.

[QUOTE=PaulBaudry;86552]It makes me laugh whenever I see it.

[/QUOTE]

Look at all that green scum on its bottom! Just like on mine!

[QUOTE=c.captain;]Look at all that green scum on its bottom! Just like on mine![/QUOTE]

Damn Cap I could have went my whole life without knowing you need to wash yer arss

[QUOTE=ChiefRob;86571]Damn Cap I could have went my whole life without knowing you need to wash yer arss[/QUOTE]

well as the man said…

[QUOTE=imwhoflungpoo;86104]Things to remember:

-wash your ass!!! People Will turn against you if you don’t [/QUOTE]

if I had a captain who smelled like shit all the time, I would want to turn against him as well. Of course, S-n-G smells like burning turd all the time but he’s an engineer and we all expect them to stink!

[QUOTE=c.captain;86579]Of course, S-n-G smells like burning turd all the time but he’s an engineer and we all expect them to stink![/QUOTE]

Didn’t seem to bother you last night, Honey Bunny.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;86582]Didn’t seem to bother you last night, Honey Bunny.[/QUOTE]

You know I’ve always preferred my sailors to be fat, bald, short, hairy, smelly and small. You are perfect for me my precious turd!

[QUOTE=c.captain;86586]You know I’ve always preferred my sailors to be fat, bald, short, hairy, smelly and small. You are perfect for me my precious turd![/QUOTE]

Why Honey Bunny, you say the nicest things to [ATTACH]2616[/ATTACH]

Hay hay what’s wrong with the c captain, i love it on their ok ok i give it a few kicks to see if i can see my buddy c captain come outta nowhere with a pointy stick, lol how you guys been

[QUOTE=crawdaddy 1.5;87698]Hay hay what’s wrong with the c captain, i love it on their ok ok i give it a few kicks to see if i can see my buddy c captain come outta nowhere with a pointy stick, lol how you guys been[/QUOTE]

Been doing great but missed you here my friend. Didn’t you see me on the beach there by the jetties as you were coming in? I was pointing at you!

Actually, I’m heading back in tomorrow morning and will be landing at ERA there in the Flushoon. If I sees your boat I’ll gives you a McHale salute!

Thanks cap i missed u guys on here to, and look forward to the salute