Laugh of the Day

Just received this little gem from a Brit Friend of mine on another forum, another Merchant Seaman. Doubtful this one will pass muster until our forum police takes care of it. Me, I’m laughing my guts out. Yes, that is him. Oh my goodness!

[ATTACH]2997[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;100299]Just received this little gem from a Brit Friend of mine on another forum, another Merchant Seaman. Doubtful this one will pass muster until our forum police takes care of it. Me, I’m laughing my guts out. Yes, that is him. Oh my goodness![/QUOTE]

I see no humor here! Besides WTFis it with fat middle aged men these days wanting to go out and parade their effing “packages” around in public anyway? YOU AND YOUR JUNK ARE UGLY AND NO HOT BABE WANTS TO SEE YOU TWO!

There, that makes me feel better…

[QUOTE=c.captain;100340]There, that makes me feel better…[/QUOTE]

How was Catholic Grade School anyway? Did’ja get that celebrated ruler smacked over your little bottom, often?

[QUOTE=c.captain;100340]I see no humor here! Besides WTFis it with fat middle aged men these days wanting to go out and parade their effing “packages” around in public anyway? YOU AND YOUR JUNK ARE UGLY AND NO HOT BABE WANTS TO SEE YOU TWO!

There, that makes me feel better…[/QUOTE]

Oh, You’re just an Old Poop.

[QUOTE=“c.captain;100340”]

I see no humor here! Besides WTFis it with fat middle aged men these days wanting to go out and parade their effing “packages” around in public anyway? YOU AND YOUR JUNK ARE UGLY AND NO HOT BABE WANTS TO SEE YOU TWO!

There, that makes me feel better…[/QUOTE]

It’s Peter Pan…get it?

[QUOTE=Capt. Lee;100404]It’s Peter Pan…get it?[/QUOTE]

C.captain get confused, he is after all, a Merchant Seaman and my Friend,
Don’t fuck with his pointy stick, oh what a poor choice of word.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;100408]C.captain get confused, he is after all, a Merchant Seaman and my Friend,
Don’t fuck with his pointy stick, oh what a poor choice of word.[/QUOTE]

Maybe, just maybe, you ruined his Halloween costume idea for this year… But you could turn it around c.captain and go as a “crack pot”, I have been on this site long enough to know that others among us might donate the funds to custom make that shirt and perhaps get a bigger pot?

No offense c.captain, just having fun at your expense…

Oh no honey I got you beat by a country mile. No peter in a pan can beat St. Peter’s Main Man.

Especially with all that gold lame, brocade, jewels and that kick-ass throne.

Wonder why he’s quitting, really?

[QUOTE=Ea$y Money;100432]No offense c.captain, just having fun at your expense…[/QUOTE]

I don’t think you realize how many better men than you have died horrible agonizing deaths for having such fun?

ouch…that’s gonna leave a mark!

[QUOTE=catherder;100434]Oh no honey I got you beat by a country mile. No peter in a pan can beat St. Peter’s Main Man.

Especially with all that gold lame, brocade, jewels and that kick-ass throne.

Wonder why he’s quitting, really? [/QUOTE]

Probably wants to finally get some before he kicks off plus there’s gotta be one fine Golden Parachute from God Himself! Villa in the Italian Alps, a megayacht, jets, lots of sex with the groupies!

[QUOTE=Capt. Lee;100404]It’s Peter Pan…get it?[/QUOTE]

no shit Sherlock!

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;100408]Don’t fuck with his pointy stick, oh what a poor choice of word.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know whether to kill you or praise you for such a statement? what say all ye?

sorry but the masses have voted…just like on American Idol!

[QUOTE=c.captain;100442]I don’t know whether to kill you or praise you for such a statement? what say all ye?

sorry but the masses have voted…just like on American Idol![/QUOTE]
:stuck_out_tongue:

May I inform you, Ballywood got it wrong, thumbs down meant a pass, not a kill, but why bother with historical accuracies. So, you see, I live.

and who made you professor ancient history smartypants here anyway?

So, you see, I live.

yeah, well we’ll just see about that!

He’s already getting lotsa sex!! Read La Repubblica lately? Lol.

[QUOTE=c.captain;100559]and who made you professor ancient history smartypants here anyway? [/QUOTE]

Are you talking to [ATTACH]3046[/ATTACH]?

c.captain, parental accompaniment is required.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/-icgySC4e2c

[QUOTE=“Sweat-n-Grease;100778”]c.captain, parental accompaniment is required.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/-icgySC4e2c[/QUOTE]

That was funny.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;100778]c.captain, parental accompaniment is required.[/QUOTE]

That’s exactly what I mean

Now after that, I am sure you won’t be making me post any more of those now will you?

[QUOTE=c.captain;100830]That’s exactly what I mean

DELETED

Now after that, I am sure you won’t be making me post any more of those now will you?[/QUOTE]

??? - Maaaa Bee