Reading the pulse of the GoM mariner post ECO memo to its officers

here’s a poll you can answer to let the rest of us know where you stand today: (for objectivity’s sake, let only current GoM mariners answer it so I am not myself going to)

What memo ?

[QUOTE=AHTS Master;160685]What memo ?[/QUOTE]

there you are!

been sleeping off a weeklong bender have you?

[QUOTE=AHTS Master;160685]What memo ?[/QUOTE]

I have been following that thread real close. I find that it is very disturbing that ECO put that out there. It shows that they are scared for what they did with whole 401k issue. As it stands, it is what it is.

What memo are you people talking about? The one about the union?

[QUOTE=MassCap;160778]What memo are you people talking about? The one about the union?[/QUOTE]

no duh!..

There is no memo, Scooter.

really…is that so?

[QUOTE=c.captain;160898]really…is that so?

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting it, Scooter.

[QUOTE=AHTS Master;160982]Thanks for posting it, Scooter.[/QUOTE]

so what’s your point?

[QUOTE=c.captain;161001]so what’s your point?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes you just have to take things at face value.

That or he’s thanking you for revealing your source to be in one of the overseas divisions that use A4 format paper…

[QUOTE=c.captain;161001]so what’s your point?[/QUOTE]

Your ego made you do it, Scooter.

I have been following this thread as well as some others with great interest. I notice not very many people have participated in this poll. I would be willing to bet that the majority of nay votes are posted by non oilfield pro union agitators.

[QUOTE=Jeaux Bawss;161104]I have been following this thread as well as some others with great interest. I notice not very many people have participated in this poll. I would be willing to bet that the majority of nay votes are posted by non oilfield pro union agitators.[/QUOTE]

You are probably right.

[QUOTE=Jeaux Bawss;161104]I have been following this thread as well as some others with great interest. I notice not very many people have participated in this poll. I would be willing to bet that the majority of nay votes are posted by non oilfield pro union agitators.[/QUOTE]

DEAR GOD! That’s all I need here is someone with your username…

You, AHTS Master and Fraqrat make quite a powerhouse team…

PLAY BALL Y’ALL!

OMG this is so great! That avatar is the absolute best of all time! Gonna run and make some popcorn and sit back and watch for a while.

[QUOTE=c.captain;160673]here’s a poll you can answer to let the rest of us know where you stand today: (for objectivity’s sake, let only current GoM mariners answer it so I am not myself going to)[/QUOTE]

This is the Gulf of Merica… It’s a free country for those that can afford it. I still don’t think this should be a union vs non - unions, but a slap in the face by being forced to walk the company line. Not everyone has the resources to make a stand. I can only hope those that can will make a difference. Either for or against it should be the mariners choice without repercussions. PERIOD!

• Updated - - -

It’s amazing how many new posters this subject has brought to the forums. I wonder what the stats are for first post by new members. I would guess all that have just joined in order to post on this subject have an agenda more than an opinion…