Payroll rumors

As of the 1st on January, ECO will be offering a monumental pay raise. Somewhere in the neighborhood of $100 across the board. The source seems rather reliable. Having been in the industry for 30+ years, they now give motivation seminars for various offshore companies, informing seaside crew of the dangers of attempted to make a hoe a house wife.

Until the Coordinators call, any talk of a raise at ECO is premature and does not belong in a public forum.

Instead of creating an account and posting rumors and innuendo, why don’t you post under your normal account name? In the meantime, take your greasy dick-skinners somewhere else u effing troll.

LOL!!!

Only 100? I heard 300…

[QUOTE=“rigdvr;90030”]Only 100? I heard 300…[/QUOTE]

I thought it was $1,000…

OT: Can you say “OIL BOOM”?

All this while at the same time the Panama Canal is about to triple in shipping capacity.

more squeaking here now…where’s it coming from?

Again, more on a topic he knows nothing about…

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;90057]Again, more on a topic he knows nothing about…[/QUOTE]

somebody call the Orkin man…we’re becoming infected here with em

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;90057]Again, more on a topic he knows nothing about…[/QUOTE]

How many classes of Economics and Energy economics have you taken, boat captain?

what the HELL is making that infernal noise?

Hey, smart guy, the pay raise is fake. It’s not going to happen, someone was trying to stir the pot. I’ve taken plenty of economic classes there, Junior. I live in Virginia, a port that’s going to see a big boom once the canal opens to bigger vessels and I work in the oilfield as well. I’m well aware of what’s going on in the world, including this fake pay raise thread.

So as I said, talking about something you know nothing about…

Edited: So I wouldn’t hurt his feelings.

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;90072]Hey, smart guy, the pay raise is fake. It’s not going to happen, someone was trying to stir the pot. I’ve taken plenty of economic classes there, Junior. I live in Virginia, a port that’s going to see a big boom once the canal opens to bigger vessels and I work in the oilfield as well. I’m well aware of what’s going on in the world, including this fake pay raise thread.

So as I said, talking about something you know nothing about…[/QUOTE]

So, basically, we agree…so why be argumentative? [I]Saying that I know nothing[/I] while you parrot what I just said does not look good…

Onshore/Offshore energy exploration/exploitation and the Maritime industry are a part of a very small group of industries that have real, projected growth. I dont understand some of the doomsayers on here.

As for the ECO pay raise, tis’ appears to be just a rumour. Then again, there have been quite a few rumour filled threads on here about pay raises that have been correct.

I probably should have included the “OT”, but nevertheless its fairly easy to see where I was going with it.

You didn’t say anything… And we agree on nothing. Mommy and daddy have done a very good job on boosting your ego.

You wanted to talk about the oil boom is why the raises are coming, well no duh. Hints why some companies have already given 2-3 pay raises. Just stop trying to prove you’re so smart.

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;90076]You didn’t say anything… And we agree on nothing. Mommy and daddy have done a very good job on boosting your ego.

You wanted to talk about the oil boom is why the raises are coming, well no duh. Hints why some companies have already given 2-3 pay raises. Just stop trying to prove you’re so smart.[/QUOTE]

One sentence you are acting immaturely rhetorical…and then one sentence later acting rational.

I was never trying to act “smart”. Its fairly easy to see that you were out to prove something. What exactly? I dont know, I dont participate in muncho-masculine pissing contests. You responded to my addition to this forum with an argumentative tone…while agreeing with me entirely (somehow you deny this). You must be a partisan hack in real life.

What did I say that was wrong? I posted two FACTS.

a) Over 20,000,000 acres was just opened for leasing off the oil rich coast of Texas and

b) while the Panama Canal is about to finish construction to nearly triple its shipping capacity.

You asked me how many economy classes I’ve taken, you posted old news and yet you still miss the message that this whole topic is fake because that same talk about another pay raise has been going on for at least 7 months. This is a fake topic, someone stirring the pot and no one cares about these facts you have posted… Why? Because we already know them!

[QUOTE=c.captain;90068]what the HELL is making that infernal noise?[/QUOTE]

[ATTACH]2697[/ATTACH]

Check your messages c.captain, interesting news…

[QUOTE=tengineer;90084][ATTACH]2697[/ATTACH]

Check your messages c.captain, interesting news…[/QUOTE]

I swear I have worked on that muffin top.

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;90083]You asked me how many economy classes I’ve taken[/QUOTE]

Only after you essentially called me a fool.

Selective memory?

No I remember, and I still stand by my comment.

He doesn’t know Green Canyon from Keathley Canyon and he’s never been through either canal…