Odyssea marine

Has anyone heard of Odyssea? What do they start their 1600 guys out at. Just trying to get a feel for what’s out there! Thanks for the info!

Odyssey is a pretty good company to work for. I haven’t worked for them, but my friend did for over a year. Treat their employees pretty good, they pay for your travel to the boat but not home and pay is average. If you have a 1600 shoot for a bigger company.

Odyssey marine is a pretty decent company to work for. They treat there employees well. When you go into the office, they know you by name and not by a number like the bigger ones. They pay for your travel to work but not home. And there pay is average, not as high as the big companies with 1600 ton boats.

Yes…Not sure…ok…You’re welcome.

Lmfao! Dick!

They bought the Claie and Emily Candies to add to their fleet. Other than that they’re just another boat company.

[QUOTE=RubberRhib888;130908]Lmfao! Dick![/QUOTE]

I find this almost as amusing as the applicant who calls all day long, knowing we have caller ID, and saying he wants to check on his application. So I consistently ask him which part he wants to check on.

[QUOTE=Saltine;130894]Yes…Not sure…ok…You’re welcome.[/QUOTE]

Actually, You’re VERY sure. But that would be a story for another thread!

Had DP class with odyssea mate in December. Went around the class room introducing ourselves. When it was his turn…

Hey, I’m John Doe. I work for odyssea, but I don’t recommend it.

I don’t think he said anything else the whole week.

Good times!

[QUOTE=cappy208;130933]Actually, You’re VERY sure. But that would be a story for another thread![/QUOTE]

Maybe I drank too many beers this afternoon but you have me stumped.

[QUOTE=AHTS Master;130911]They bought the Claie and Emily Candies to add to their fleet. Other than that they’re just another boat company.[/QUOTE]

On their website they also have two boats that were C & G’s, still have the same paint.

As for another boat company, it is always what one makes of it in this industry, or any maritime industry really.