Need help to source for drillers and toolpushers

Hi, I am sourcing out candidates for drillers and toolpushers position but have run out of luck.
Does anyone know of any good place where i can find these professionals other than Linkedin?

Thanks in advanced.

This site gets a ton of hits everyday, many of which might either be drillers or toolpushers or people who know them. For starters you could place an ad on this site.

There is a Maritime Employment forum as well as a job board you could probably post the details of the specific job opening there.

Advertise on the side of chewin tobacco containers? Just an idea.

[QUOTE=z-drive;125585]Advertise on the side of chewin tobacco containers? Just an idea.[/QUOTE]

bravo sir…well said!

score a point for you…

[QUOTE=z-drive;125585]Advertise on the side of chewin tobacco containers? Just an idea.[/QUOTE]

Good idea!
Any form of smokeless tobacco with Faststream on it should get to your target group. Might want to sponsor a camo company too, anything camo; caps, shirts, underwear, cell phone cases, toilet paper, condoms, sooner or later they’ll see your logo.

[QUOTE=Faststream;125528]Hi, I am sourcing out candidates for drillers and toolpushers position but have run out of luck.
Does anyone know of any good place where i can find these professionals other than Linkedin?

Thanks in advanced.[/QUOTE]

Rigzone has an employment board, I believe.

I am sure this is the same Faststream that is already on Rigzone but they just came here to see if somehow one of us might provide some odd name from a rig or drillship we are working on. Trouble is those same toolpushers and drillers already know the market for their incredible superhuman skills and amazing knowledge and certainly don’t need any of us unwashed ones to point them to any openings. They already know where the openings are, what the unbelievably high pay is, the even more unbelievably high annual retention bonus, the stupendous foreign service premiums, what cable channels are onboard, if they get first class when flying and if the whores and booze are on the company credit card when they get there!