Mmc convictions statement help!

so ive put together my mmd/mmc application and everything is looking good, but i just have one question regarding my conviction statement. i know all of my convictions and can describe them no problem. but what i cant remember is the exact dates. i have two marijuana convictions which i took classes for and a vandalism for some graffiti i regrettably did,which i also took a class for. all of which are misdemeanors and close to if not 8 years old. if i write my statement and describe in detail the events,but give a rough estimate on the dates, is that grounds for denial?? i have all my certs for the stcw95,a clean drug test, and a fit for duty evaluation and would really hate o have wasted that time and money to not get approved for my mmd/mmc. any help would be appreciated.

Just go to your local court house and get a copy of your criminal record. Problem solved. After reading all of this issues that people have with this stuff, I sure am grateful that I have been working my ass off since I was 14 and never got a record at all.

[QUOTE=anthonypiceno;163217]so ive put together my mmd/mmc application and everything is looking good, but i just have one question regarding my conviction statement. i know all of my convictions and can describe them no problem. but what i cant remember is the exact dates. i have two marijuana convictions which i took classes for and a vandalism for some graffiti i regrettably did,which i also took a class for. all of which are misdemeanors and close to if not 8 years old. if i write my statement and describe in detail the events,but give a rough estimate on the dates, is that grounds for denial?? i have all my certs for the stcw95,a clean drug test, and a fit for duty evaluation and would really hate o have wasted that time and money to not get approved for my mmd/mmc. any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Disclose everything, even if you were told the records were sealed.