Masters 100-Ton Inland to Masters 200-Ton Masters Inland

Hi Everyone,

I am considering upgrading my Master’s 100-Ton Inland license to my Master’s 200-Ton Inland license, and I have a question about testing requirements. I know all the requirements about SeaTime and all that, but I do not know the requirements for testing.

What are the exact requirements for upgrading from Masters 100-Ton Inland to a Masters 200-Ton license?
Do I need to take a test at a USCG testing facility, or can I take any online tests?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Its all on the NMC website.