Lapware engine.org module input

im testing for my 4000dde early feburary, and a lot of people kept bragging about lapware, so i finally bought it with the idea that id choose the module listed on my letter to test and it would break down the questions more than likely to be on my test. only problem is the modules listed on my letter (691, 692, and 693) arenot listed on the template tests available on lapware. there are dde question sections, but dont carry my module numbers. has anyone else had this problem or know if theyre the same? any advice would be appreciated.

[QUOTE=brandonmbyers;94328]im testing for my 4000dde early feburary, and a lot of people kept bragging about lapware, so i finally bought it with the idea that id choose the module listed on my letter to test and it would break down the questions more than likely to be on my test. only problem is the modules listed on my letter (691, 692, and 693) arenot listed on the template tests available on lapware. there are dde question sections, but dont carry my module numbers. has anyone else had this problem or know if theyre the same? any advice would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I am doing the same thing, however i am using HAWSPIPE which is basically just test questions to remember,
I am not too impressed with it, because it is not really allowing me to learn anything. All the questions are just pulled from a giant bank.
I have heard lap ware is great and gives questions that are likely to be on the test, I am sorry i couldn’t help you, but if you get anywhere with it please let me know! “electricity” is killing me!