Its TRUE! Chouest Raises Just Came In

A good source told me that Seacor and Chouest are merging.

More trolling???

[QUOTE=liftedlimo;84429]That’s funny, our coordinator told us, “no” yesterday about lunch time.

950/day sounds like overseas, or an anchor boat pulling anchors plus seniority pay.[/QUOTE]

Or DPO on a Drillship in the Gulf…

[QUOTE=youngpup;84459]Or DPO on a Drillship in the Gulf…[/QUOTE]

I thought he meant he was already making that money at Chouest. But now I see that I was mistaken.

Maybe ???

[QUOTE=Bayrunner;84379]Well not everyone can be that lucky ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah!!! Jet set to NYC tomm!!! HA!

I heard Beemar used their profit from selling vessels to Harvey to buy Harvey…

I heard all people with UL tonnage licenses get double pay because they’re so awesome.

Just heard from a valid source that they will give 125 raise across the board…

I heard Turdwater finally bought Chouest. They want to buy market share to do away with run away wage increases.

Just heard all the 6000’s are getting quadruple.

Now your talking it’s about time they recognized true talent!

I heard they are shutting down the GOM again… Phase II Moratorium.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;84476]Now your talking it’s about time they recognized true talent![/QUOTE]

Of course ONLY people with OSV 6000 GT license’s have TRUE talent… The guys who hawsepiped and got an UL ticket automatically have no talent once their license says Any Gross Tons.

Exactly I’m glad you’ve been paying attention. If unlimited tonnage means unlimited brains then why can’t 6000 itc osv mean more talented.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;84474]I heard Turdwater finally bought Chouest. They want to buy market share to do away with run away wage increases.[/QUOTE]

WOW…Tidewater bought Chouest and Seacor ???

It’s been a busy week so far Cap there’s no telling where we’ll be by the weekend.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;84472]I heard all people with UL tonnage licenses get double pay because they’re so awesome.[/QUOTE]

Nah Frag, since us unlimited hawsepipers are so awesome, and we don’t have to worry about any of those pesky little limitations anymore, they are just going to start handing us blank checks. We get to fill in the amount how ever we feel like it.

They are also going to start hiring all of our qmeds straight from Hooters, and get one of the new builds named after us as well.

CuteyMED…I like it!

I say its a bunch of BS. The Proof will be if someone has the Nut to scan a paystub showing the actual wages.