Hornbeck

FYI…for those of you that are looking.

Went by their office earlier this week and they have 9 Masters positions and 1 Cheng on the board… Would not talk about wages…

They dont hire 500 ton guys right? I have a friend who applied with them and they promised him a job after he upgrades (2 weeks from now). I should probably apply with them anyway, but Covington is a long ass drive out to the middle of nowhere just to apply with 1 company…

I was told 1600 but did not ask about any smaller licenses. You can look them up on their website but you have to look under “HOS Port” to find them. You can always hit Covington and make your way South, apply to all of the bigger Companies, either the the same day or take 2 days and take your time. Depends on how much you want a job…

I’m planning on hitting up all the companies on Hwy 1 and Hwy 308 on monday. I already covered everything west of Houma last week. (I stopped, because I was told I was essentially hired, then come to find out the company hired someone else instead and never told me anything.) If I get desperate I might make the drive to Covington, but I already filled out an online app and emailed 2 resumes so I get the feeling they arent interested in me…

While talking with the recruiter, I got the impression that she wanted to see applicants in person. Covington is not all that out of the way, especially if you know there are jobs available.

Good Luck!