Hornbeck ATP 2016 - Available?

With all that is going on in the Gulf of Mexico, does anyone happen to know if Hornbeck is going to be offering their Apprentice Training Program for the 2016 year?

They aren’t

Heads up. If you’re not related to anyone in HOS management of your mother isn’t dating a captain, don’t even bother applying. Lol. It’s a great program but only for a few select.

Thanks for the info, Traitor Yankee.

[QUOTE=Nyla1;164983]Heads up. If you’re not related to anyone in HOS management of your mother isn’t dating a captain, don’t even bother applying. Lol. It’s a great program but only for a few select.[/QUOTE]

It seemed like a good deal, but I don’t think I’d be able to last until the June orientation. I have plans to quit my assembly job in December, two days before my STCW-BST and MSA training.

That’s horseshit I have two ATP guys as shipmates right now. They are from Texas and Pennsylvania and assure you they don’t know anyone in the office. I have worked with many other ATP crew and they aren’t related to office people either. If they had one thing in common Id say there are a lot of vets in the crowd.

Not that I didn’t meet one or two office related members of the ATP program, but I will agree it was mostly pretty varied.