Foss

I applied with foss the other day for ab?tank spot. whats the skinny on them. anybody have an idea on the pay?

thanks fellas

its better than anything on the east coast.

I work for Foss in San Francisco as an AB Deckhand. Really good company to work for. Really serious about safety. Audited frequently for ISO,by Chevron and internally by Foss. When on deck must wear a hard hat,work vest,steel toes and gloves. Tankermen in SF are SUP. I believe about $40 per hr. Tankermen in Seattle are IBU. I would imagine very close to SUP Tankermen rate. Tankermen in SF work 12hrs on 12hrs off,week on week off. Don’t know if work schedule is the same in Seattle. Pay week ends Monday,get paid that Friday.

Hope that helps and good luck

[QUOTE=sfmariner;48421]IWhen on deck must wear a hard hat,work vest,steel toes and gloves. k[/QUOTE]

I would have never made it on deck working for them. Hardly ever thought about wearing a life jacket, wore shorts most of the time & sometimes no shirt. Docksiders or flip flops i wore on deck. Never had an injury cause of that either.

im probably going to make this jump to foss, does anyone know what the monthly dues are and what the monthly cost for insurance is?

[QUOTE=chgonyer;48555]im probably going to make this jump to foss, does anyone know what the monthly dues are and what the monthly cost for insurance is?[/QUOTE]

Maybe the Union could give you the skinny? let us know how it is there. (anything is better than Bouchard!)

of course ill share everything as i get it, we all have to stick together right? and your right cappy, anything and any where is better than morty’s navy