Foss red dog physical requirements

Just curious if anyone has any insights as to what the flexibility part of the physical might entail. Thanks in advance.

I have a pic of the sheet the Dr fills out for the physical test part of the physical, if anyone is interested pm me.

There is a lot of grey hair on the Foss boats. They have a few really big boys over there too. From what I here the Foss physical is no problem. I don’t know if they have a special customer required physical for the Red Dog job.

The physicals seem to be pretty easy in the PNW

• Updated - - -

There is a lot of grey hair on the Foss boats. They have a few really big boys over there too. From what I here the Foss physical is no problem. I don’t know if they have a special customer required physical for the Red Dog job.

The physicals seem to be pretty easy in the PNW

Red dog is about done for this year unless your are riding the boats south

I think the grey/ no hair and big boy thing is a industry wide issue:)

I’ve recently done the Foss and Crowley physicals and the Foss was a lot less comprehensive and less in depth. I was worried about the flexibility portion but it wasn’t a problem and I certainly don’t consider myself limber.

They mostly just want to establish your “before” condition in case you get hurt.

Faststream has two temp mate’s positions on Rigzone. The verbiage is similar to ads Foss ran awhile ago. So I assume they must be for Foss.

“They mostly just want to establish your “before” condition in case you get hurt.”

Wrong again. Where do you get your information?

Wrong now or eight years ago?

1 Like