Finally

At&t 3G service in Port Fourchon…that must mean everyone has it now.

No…Ive been getting the promise “in six months” for 3 years now. Sprint has had 3g here in my swamp since inception and will have 4g soon.

[QUOTE=anchorman;38982]At&t 3G service in Port Fourchon…that must mean everyone has it now.[/QUOTE]

Hell AT&T 3G barely works in Seattle. I’ll bet it’s better in Fourchon.

No 3G in the willy whack woods of Downeast Maine.

[QUOTE=anchorman;38982]At&t 3G service in Port Fourchon…that must mean everyone has it now.[/QUOTE]

No 3G in the willy whack woods of Downeast Maine.

Verizon still has the best service for anywhere you might go.

[QUOTE=captblighe;39022]Verizon still has the best service for anywhere you might go.[/QUOTE]

There’s an app for that.

[QUOTE=captblighe;39022]Verizon still has the best service for anywhere you might go.[/QUOTE]

There’s an app for that.

Except if you work out of Intercoastal. But who really wants to go there? I keep getting forced to personally.

ATT and Nextel are your only option around here.

I saw that come up on my phone the other day and did a triple take.

I live in the sticks, so the only places I ever got to see 3G until now is coming/going from work when I drive through Jackson and New Orleans.

I will say that over here in slip B(waiting to mobilize at intermoor) 3G seems pretty spotty, although the EDGE service seems alot faster than it used to be.

I jailbroke my iphone and use it tethered alot at home, it’s never really worked all that great down here until now.