AT&T users please read

There is a app you can download to report bad cell service. They say if there is enough reports they will come put in a new tower. If everyone in Fourchon reports issues maybe we can get a new tower.

I have been calling them almost weekly. I have a data card and a cell phone. The cell phone seems to work better than the data card. The phone service is ok here lately. Really sucks when you are trying to get something done. Web pages just stop loading and then all of the sudden finish several minutes later. Trying to see if we have the same issues.

Every time I call they say they show new towers along with the 4G LTE will be built, but when I ask them when… they don’t know.

I am sure they don’t really care, but I am hoping they will get something done soon.

Try Verizon it rocks in Fourchon. 15mbs download speeds.

Don’t be telling them how good Verizon is…then they all will be on our network bogging it down!!!

AT&T sucks no matter where you are

[QUOTE=“Capt.D;112060”]Don’t be telling them how good Verizon is…then they all will be on our network bogging it down!!![/QUOTE]

My bad your right.

verizon is by far the worst service i have ever seen in fourchon, i got 4g service all day in fourchon, even 10miles out im catching signal.

[QUOTE=“sjmendoza;112120”]verizon is by far the worst service i have ever seen in fourchon, i got 4g service all day in fourchon, even 10miles out im catching signal.[/QUOTE]

With whom do you have service?

[QUOTE=“sjmendoza;112120”]verizon is by far the worst service i have ever seen in fourchon, i got 4g service all day in fourchon, even 10miles out im catching signal.[/QUOTE]

With whom do you have service?

[QUOTE=wetback;112029]Try Verizon it rocks in Fourchon. 15mbs download speeds.[/QUOTE]

Watch out if you have Verizon, big brother hears all.

[QUOTE=wetback;112180]With whom do you have service?[/QUOTE]
i have at&t, im a capt on a liftboat so i work a lot on the coast. and at&t is by far the best for me and my crew. i wouldn’t use anyone else.

I have been using that app to report poor or no data over the last couple of days in Galliano.

I end up using it every day for lousy Internet here in Fourchon.

I assume you’re talking about “mark the spot”. I don’t think they pay any attention to those reports!

I think you are probably right.