Deepwater Horizon - Transocean Oil Rig Fire 2

If you have ever been on the Westbank, we very well may be related. Bobby Hebert is a cuzin alfready.

[QUOTE=RETIREDINNOLA;39087]If you have ever been on the Westbank, we very well may be related. Bobby Hebert is a cuzin alfready.[/QUOTE]

"Geaux Saints"!!!!

What happened to all the posts in dh to rig fire 1…where are they to read…I love reading the older posts, from beginning to present. this is B.S.!!!

Still looking for the forum on Deepwater Horizon - Transocean Oil Rig Fire 2.

[QUOTE=Walton;38893]The kids on the fishing boat reported they heard the emergency generators kick on just before the explosion. This was on the forum the boat owner originally reported what happend that night.[/QUOTE]

NO, Mech was TRYING to start the Standby Gen, never got it, there are no Emerg Gen’s on the DW Boats, depend on cranking up another main

I believe the problems with the forum have been fixed?

[QUOTE=alvis;39209]I believe the problems with the forum have been fixed?[/QUOTE]

As of right now, yes.

[QUOTE=Mikey;39210]As of right now, yes.[/QUOTE]

Strong work!

[QUOTE=Mikey;39210]As of right now, yes.[/QUOTE] Excellent!

SO glad to see GCaptain back up & running!! It was like being cut off from ANY reality about the oil spill. Thanks so much for your hard work, John & Mike!!

THANK YOU John, Mike and any other gCaptain hands who’s names I don’t know! It’s great to have this place to come to and read again. From past experience I have a fair idea of what a headache running a busy board can be even when the software is working properly. Throw in a few mysterious software problems and it becomes a full time (probably unpaid) project, cutting into one’s “day job”… Again, thanks!

Anyone have any thoughts on how to get the DWH threads back together? This going-back-and-forth just doesn’t make any sense.

I’ve moved all relevant posts in this thread to the originalDeepwater Horizon - Transocean Oil Rig Fire to clean up a little bit now that the forum is fixed. All posts will be moved and placed in the original thread in chronological order. I’m also going to close this thread.

Thanks for everyone’s patience here.