Climate change is poised to deliver more Black Saturdays in decades to come

Yes, if you totally ignore all the known parties… and lump all non EU groups… and the listed statistical issues in the Wikipedia article… Jesus, listen to yourself!

1 Like

I’m willing to listen to you and admit it if I’m wrong. If you believe that third world border crashers flooding Europe quickly assimilate and become model citizens contributing to their adoptive countries, show me the statistical evidence, I’m all ears.

1 Like

You cited it yourself. statistical representation of the worst case rape statistic in Sweden—-63.5 per 100,000, of these we know the foreigners are not the total by a significant percentage. Population of Sweden-approx 10,000,000. So let’s divide that by 100,000, and we get a factor of 100 to multiply that 63.5 by, 6350. 6350. And this is a worst case 100% foreigner number which we know it isn’t.

Total refugees to Sweden in recent years is still over 100,000 per year. Total foreign born population - over 1 million. The vast majority then appear to be non-rapists and assimilating fine.

Where do I pick up my trophy?

In the same place where you moved the goal posts when you replaced published statistics with your own home brewed concoction. Say again who it was that suggested the vast majority were rapists?
Third world immigrants are all happily embracing the values of their adoptive countries and significantly helping to reduce crime rates by their exemplary conduct as well as improving the lives of those around them with their generous nature and creative abilities. Anything to the contrary is fake news spread by evil racists.

1 Like

I’m not moving the goal posts if I’m using your data and objectives. You are. I didn’t expect you to look at it from a data perspective. Confirmation bias is a helluva drug.

1 Like

The actual evidence is neverending.

1 Like

Interesting. You’re willing to put forth that the people who deny that climate change affects the severity of fires in Australia have their heads buried in the sand yet you are quite happy to follow their line of reasoning or lack thereof and deny that recent mass migration from the third world has had an effect on crime in Europe.
Why not also deny that this is the tip of the iceberg (couldn’t resist) when it comes to mass migration. 80 to 90 million people are added to world population every twelve months. Out of every 100 people added to this planet, 97 are born in the third world.
When climate change turns fertile crop fields into dust bowls don’t be surprised if they show up on your doorstep.

Yes it is. Undoubtedly, you can find opinion pieces to support that the cultural diversity provided by gangs of young unemployed Muslims congregating in Paris ghettos is an asset to the city and also that population explosion is a myth. For example, Elon Musk is convinced that world population will be in decline by 2050.

Bermuda?

weapons on mass destruction can fix that problem and then turn them into soylent green and send back fake media that they should keep coming. A self fulfilling prophesy to get food for the remaining rich.

1 Like

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/rape-statistics-by-country/

Whenever I hear of migrants being the cause of so many ills I ask this question, Why the sudden move of migrants from the Middle East to Europe? Do you suppose it might have something to do with the USA kicking that hornets nest 18 years ago? Mexicans, Central American and South Americans have been coming into the USA illegally for years and getting employment in agriculture, construction, the meat packing businesses and others all owned by US citizens and corporations.The workers get deported occasionally but those that hire them keep right on hiring them because its cheaper. If there was some magic pixie dust that could be spread over the land that would selectively wipe out all illegal immigrants how would your life improve?. You strive to get a job for minimum wage cutting up chickens? Or do you just have to have someone to blame for the lowering standard of living and opportunity you and yours have experienced over the last 30+ years?" Most of the increase in living standards and income went to the top 2% in the last 30 years. No illegal migrant from any country caused that.

That’s terrible. Sweden’s rape statistics are 63.5 per 100,000. If this keeps up they may catch up with Alaska at 161, Michigan 76.9, Nevada 76.8, Arkansas 72.9, Colorado 71.5 or South Dakota at 69.6. All doubtless due to the hordes of immigrants into those states.

If you’re going to make comparisons, try not to mix apples and oranges and compare States to countries. Just like in the US you will find area of Sweden that are higher than others. Sweden’s national rate is 63.5/100,000 - US national rate is 27.3/100,000.

Already apples and oranges because of how the Swedish statistics are done as described further up the thread – Sweden numbers are based on initial reports, many of which are downgraded later.

But aside from that, Michigan is the same population as Sweden, Colorado half the size, and the rest of them add up to a Sweden amongst them – so not so far-fetched perhaps.

Michigan population 9.9 million. Sweden 10.2 million. Many states have a higher population that some European countries so it is hardly apples to oranges. Rape rate Michigan 76.9. Sweden 63.5. Murder rate for Sweden? 1.14. USA? 5.0.

Absolutely, it has everything to do with the latest major increase in migrants.
The things that cause people to leave their countries are only an issue if we proactively control them at their source, whatever they are; war, famine, religion, politics, and so on.
That’s not about to change.
I’ll say it again: I have no interest in demonizing migrants, they’re looking for their own self interest, just like the rest of us. Low birth rates are tied to a country’s state of development and immigration is their life blood. Controlled immigration that is.

Even the ultra liberal LA times can see the light…

1 Like

We’re already in freefall off the edge of the OP and you want to throw murder stats into the mix?

The statistics are only partially reliable largely in part because over 90% of rape crimes are either unreported or ignored by the authorities. The information they provide has to be heavily filtered. I can identify at least a few countries where rape reports are at zero because their cultural mores rank women only slightly above livestock.

1 Like

That’s the same already debunked story. Here is a more recent article:

Translation: “Hey no fair using statistics and reasoning that undercuts my desired ends! I’m using Sweden as an example of what happens when refugees enter new areas as a certain example of what would happen in the US, but you can’t just compare a population of people against a similar size population —-there are the invisible lines of political subdivision no one can see that have to be factored!”

He said while demonizing migrants…