Can't access user profiles

Every time I click on someone’s user name- I get an error message…

That voyeurism thing finally caught up with you,huh?:smiley:

[QUOTE=Ordinaryseaman;24719]Every time I click on someone’s user name- I get an error message…[/QUOTE]

Me, too. Running Mac, if it makes a difference.

Yep, it’s my fault. I implement new security features and it caused this problem.

The good news is I found a forum/server expert located in the same town as gCaptain HQ and have a phone meeting with her tomorrow. The bad news is I don’t think it’s something that can be fixed over the phone.

Standby

:rolleyes:Haha- verry funny;)

John- that’s unfortunate- more server problems are the last thing you need. If it gets expensive- PM me- I’ll donate some money- I’ll bet a couple of others will too.

Thanks for all the work you, Mikey, and everyone else at gcaptain do:)

Anthony

[quote=Ordinaryseaman;24763]:rolleyes:Haha- verry funny;)

John- that’s unfortunate- more server problems are the last thing you need. If it gets expensive- PM me- I’ll donate some money- I’ll bet a couple of others will too.

Thanks for all the work you, Mikey, and everyone else at gcaptain do:)

Anthony[/quote]

Amen to the that!

OS, are you getting any of my IM’s? I found you a job…

Negative- no IM’s

Thanks!:slight_smile:

I appreciate it- as long as it’s not on a tuna boat in Tarawa with some guy named Doogie…

[quote=Ordinaryseaman;24766]Negative- no IM’s

I appreciate it- as long as it’s not on a tuna boat in Tarawa with some guy named Doogie…[/quote]
Geez, aren’t we getting picky these days…:smiley: I sent a message, if that doesn’t work I will send another from the other forum…

[quote=Ordinaryseaman;24766]Negative- no IM’s

I appreciate it- as long as it’s not on a tuna boat in Tarawa with some guy named Doogie…[/quote]

Go get your Master’s license, I hear they’re hiring…:eek:

:rolleyes: Well- if I had a master’s license, and if I weren’t in fear of beatings and/or mutinous crew- I’d love to:D

Warm weather, blue waters…

[quote=Ordinaryseaman;24799]:rolleyes: Well- if I had a master’s license, and if I weren’t in fear of beatings and/or mutinous crew- I’d love to:D

Warm weather, blue waters…[/quote]

…and a chance to eat some good sahsimi before it’s all gone.

Now I’m getting hungry:mad:

On the Ocean Phoenix we got weekly steak, weekly (sometimes biweekly) shrimp, and occasional crablegs.

And… sushi/sashimi!!:smiley:

The sushi here in Colorado isn’t very good- and it’s expensive:eek:

Seattle was slightly better…

Hawaii was the best-good, fresh, and cheap. They sell sushi at every 7-11, ABC, at McDonalds…

Man I miss the islands…:slight_smile: