Approved examiners for renewal physicals

Anyone know of an approved doctor or hospital that can do CG physicals near Oxnard Beach California ( Santa Barbara ) Also anyone that has done theirs in the last year have to do a peak performance blow test during the exam?

I tried healthworks and they dont have a clue

Thanks

do you have a regular doctor?

nope, just got laid off and now I have no medical or doctor…

Most urgent care type places do physicals. Give one a call and bring the USCG physical form (CG-719K) for them to fill out.

In Oxnard there is Ventura Occupational…I forget their address…I think they are off Rice and Holser walk. My company does pre employments thru there and in the past they have done a CG-719k for me there. Doctor’s name is Figoueroa.

It’s been a few years, but US Healthworks, in Long Beach at least, was very familiar with CG-719k.

1 Like

can i ask what company?

[QUOTE=Sharkbite;152255]Anyone know of an approved doctor or hospital that can do CG physicals near Oxnard Beach California ( Santa Barbara ) Also anyone that has done theirs in the last year have to do a peak performance blow test during the exam?[/QUOTE]
Any state-licensed doctor can do the physical. Spirometer testing is not, and never has been required.

[QUOTE=Sharkbite;152255]I tried healthworks and they dont have a clue. Thanks[/QUOTE]
You’re not going to find many who know what you’re talking about if you just walk in and say you need “the Coast Guard physical.” You will likely get nothing if you expect the doctor to nod their head knowingly and pull the Coast Guard form out of their desk. Try sending the doctor the form and instructions befdore you go there, and ask them to document the physical on that form.

Did my renewal physical today, went to Baptist Health Care occupational health, they have the forms there. In and out in 30 minutes.

Take CG-719k to a physician, ask for them to fill in the blanks ?

wheres that located and did you have to do the Spirometer test?

[QUOTE=Sharkbite;152318]wheres that located and did you have to do the Spirometer test?[/QUOTE]

You don’t need to do the Spirometer test. Only way that could be is if you have a condition and a doctor felt it was necessary to asses your suitability.

9 mile road and university in Pensacola, they do DOT and mariner physicals, they also have all the forms.

If you look at the CG-719K form you will see it there is nothing really out of the ordinary for a physical. Don’t make it bigger and more complicated that it is.

I’m glad you found a place to get it done. I usually print out my own forms from the website with my personal info on there and bring it in for the Dr to fill out the rest.

Thanks for the info on Dr Figoueroa, I’ve had my license in a continuity state but since we’ve moved back to Cali I want to renew and was looking for someone who can do 719K and 719P
Best,
Marc