Another Anti-shot Covid Rant

The article you posted doesn’t back up that assertion. Here’s my really from when that article was linked earlier in the thread:

With a vaccination rate of over 75% the fact that only 58% of those dying of COVID were vaccinated still shows that you’re more likely to die if you weren’t vaccinated.

Also, immunity to some diseases decreases over time and COVID-19 is one of those diseases. (Natural immunity wanes as fast as vaccine immunity.) Only about 12% of the US population has the recent booster but the stats from the WP article are only talking about those that had the original series and don’t further break it down by booster status.

Looking at the numbers of cases and deaths before vaccines were available since the vaccines skewed the data.

Wouldn’t you say new variants with differing death rates also “skew” the data?

Anyway I’ve posted the actual data from the CDCs website for all to review if they so choose.

2 Likes

It started with this………:rofl:

And finished with this……:rofl:

3 Likes

The Diamond Princess would have looked a lot different with a 97% survival rate.

I can’t find any source for that claim that hasn’t been discredited for years now.

1 Like

regarding mandates:
no one mentioned the “vaccine” manufacturers can not be sued, are not legally liable. (were granted immunity)
nor that congress and their aids are not required to get the shots.
neither is the postal office workers (who handle votes)
there are a few other facts like this too, someone on here undoubtably has the list.!
it should make people consider, I know 3 close family members and two friends of mine had strokes, or heart issues all within 3 days of getting the shot.

2 Likes

It’s kind of funny though, big ‘ol manly men on workboats who are afraid of a widdle ‘ol needle.
How have so many suddenly developed trypanophobia?

I got it later on myself after I had already caught the virus on the tug I was on in Jan 2020, at that time nobody really knew what it was, but it was sending our crew home by the handful and even sent two pretty fit, younger guys) to the hospital.
the company asked everyone to get it later on to help them prevent not being able to crew vessels so I kindly obliged but I did so for my own reasons. It wasn’t bad for me, I had a cough for a few weeks.

You see, some of us have family at home who may be old, have cancer, are elderly or otherwise are “too weak and frail” I guess, as you put it…but whom we care for and…call me crazy but don’t want to contribute to their early demise in any way.
It’s pretty well known at this point that the virus takes out the above quite effectively.

I personally have an in-law with bone cancer and a child with a weak immune system who catches everything including flu and RSV all the time.
A wife who seems to get multiple infections any time she comes down with so much as a cold.
I figured I’d put on my big boy pants and get the jab for them.

I’m in the best shape of my life and was before the vaccine.
It didn’t hurt, it didn’t kill me. I haven’t caught Covid since the first time, no weird side effects.
If anything I’m more employable now than the anti-vaxxers, but I wholeheartedly believe that any medical treatment including inoculations should be the sole choice of the individual.

Don’t kid yourself. You’re not more brave or free than the next dude because you didn’t get a shot or because you don’t wear a mask because the gubment told you too, you made your choice and we made ours, seems pretty simple my guy.

4 Likes

You’re missing the point about vaccines. No vaccine prevents infection and mild disease. Yes, you can transmit the virus when you have been infected. Vaccines are designed to prevent severe disease, hospitalization, and yes. Please don’t forget that a million+ people have died from covid in this country. If our hospitals are clogged up with too many covid patuents, then people who have heart attacks, cancer, broken bones, or want a knee replacement cannot be treated. Our medical workers have been overwhelmed and are burnt out from the pandemic and all of the people who didn’t follow the science and failed to get vaccinated. Now we are paying for that as a society because there are not enough medical workers still in the profession. PS. The reason everyone is being treated the same is because almost everyone has either been vaccinated or infected.

3 Likes

You spend too much time on FB, OAN or FOX. What you’re saying is absolutely incorrect.

That is absolute horseshit and you know it. You didn’t even believe it when you typed it.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

I haven’t caught Polio, Smallpox, or Anthrax yet. Works for me.

1 Like

You don’t understand the science of vaccines. What I said is fact.

That is because we don’t have much Polio or Smallpox virus in circulation. However, a young man in Rockland County, Long Island was recently paralized because he was unvaxxed for polio. I don’t know if Anthrax is a virus.

1 Like

So…the vaccine works?

I also haven’t caught measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, diphtheria, or whooping cough.

I did have chicken pox, but that’s because there wasn’t a vaccine then. Now there is and nobody gets chicken pox.

Do whatever the fuck you want. Why the fuck even post this whiny shit.

1 Like

The infection is by the spores of the bacterium ‘Bacillus Anthracis’.
Anthrax is endemic in livestock and other herbivore animals; from there, it may infect humans.

The vaccine, for humans and for livestock, is very effective.

2 Likes

I loved working with the guys too fucking stupid to flush a vacuum toilet who were also experts on vaccines. Some 300lb AB who couldn’t wipe his own ass was also an expert on vaccines. Be sure to bring up your concerns at crew meetings! Everyone loves hearing your opinion!

[quote=“mbeck123, post:73, topic:64687, full:true”] However, a young man in Rockland County, Long Island was recently paralized because he was unvaxxed for polio.
[/quote]

This is a baldfaced lie.

1 Like

Sounds like you are a Russian bot.

Or not.

https://www.health.ny.gov/press/releases/2022/2022-09-09_polio_immunization.htm