1600 master upon oceans

I’m getting ready to sit for my 1600 master. I currently hold a 1600 mate upon oceans. Does anyone know if I should be studying the N/C modules or the oceans modules? Thanks for all the help.

lapware for the entire exam, you should be studying the exact modules on your apples test letter no more no less. We can nitpick details but that’s the only way I would do it.

Z-drive do you have the lapware??

Study the 1600 near coastal.

[QUOTE=Tugted;146378]Z-drive do you have the lapware??[/QUOTE]

No I can’t see spending $100 a month or whatever it is, maybe if I have to test again I’ll re-subscribe.

Absolutely fully agree. There isn’t a thing better.

I am using an app called “upgrade u”. Its very useful specially if you are sailing or dont have reliable internet connection. I am planning on using lapware my last month of studying, but at this moment that appl is the best thing out there in my opinion if you like to use something from your phone.

Get the upgrade u app. It’s well worth the 20$

[QUOTE=sailormike;146361]I’m getting ready to sit for my 1600 master. I currently hold a 1600 mate upon oceans. Does anyone know if I should be studying the N/C modules or the oceans modules? Thanks for all the help.[/QUOTE]

Am I missing something? Study the one you plan to take. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to study near coastal if you are going to sit for oceans.

[QUOTE=jdcavo;146442]Am I missing something? Study the one you plan to take. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to study near coastal if you are going to sit for oceans.[/QUOTE]

Genius! That’s why you make (should anyway) the big bucks.

[QUOTE=jdcavo;146442]Am I missing something? Study the one you plan to take. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to study near coastal if you are going to sit for oceans.[/QUOTE]
HAHA, that’s what I was thinking but I thought I was missing something!

My question is do I have to retake the celestial portion of the test, if I already hold a oceans endorsement?

[QUOTE=sailormike;146491]My question is do I have to retake the celestial portion of the test, if I already hold a oceans endorsement?[/QUOTE]

You have taken the test for mate oceans. If you would like master oceans then you will have to test for master oceans.

Is anybody currently using lapware getting a 404 file not found error? Are they running a system upgrade?

If you email them they are always quick to respond.

[QUOTE=sailormike;146491]My question is do I have to retake the celestial portion of the test, if I already hold a oceans endorsement?[/QUOTE]

You are not “re-taking” the test you took for Mate. It’s a different test with different stuff on it. Also, you don’t hold an “oceans endorsement” there’s no such thing. You hold an endorsement as Mate that is valid on oceans. If you can understand the difference, you’ll understand why you need to test for a raise in grade to a Master endorsement valid for oceans.