Wow! Not everyone is a bad person

I’ve read lots of comments on here about mariners with felony convictions, and it’s really disheartening. Just because a person make a bad decision doesn’t make them a bad person. Yes there are some who are career criminals, and make a living out of it. I myself was in a bad situation and made some very poor decisions and it cost me my freedom for a while, my home, job, some of my friends and family. I really wish that I could take it back but that is an impossibility so I have to push forward and try and do my best to regain the respect of my community, and hopefully regain a position in a career that I love, and that’s being on the water and cooking for a crew. I’m not trying to offend anyone with this post and hope that I don’t, but I felt like I needed to vent a little… I hope you all have a great evening :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve sailed with several mariners that have had legal problems. Did you check with the SIU? You may have to take some classes but you might get on somewhere as a SA.

Nobody’s judging you. It was just some observations that people shared. Chill. Nobody was even referring to you!

Nobody’s judging you. It was just some observations that people shared. Chill. Nobody was even referring to you!

PS- I AM a bad person. Very very bad.

Lmbo!!! I didn’t think anyone was referring to me, but catherder how would you know if they were are weren’t lol… You physic? If so, please tell me when to buy me a lotto lol… just having a little fun “don’t be mad with me”… I was just saying what I had on my mind… now we both can sleep better tonight getting all this cleared up lmbo!!!

Not psychic but somewhat crazy. Stick around, kid!

[QUOTE=catherder;115060]Not psychic but somewhat crazy. Stick around, kid![/QUOTE]

kindly watch your step madam…crazy is my own turf and as the saying goes:

when I do good, I feel good…then I do bad, I feel even better!

now don’t you forget it!

Crazy is good, physic scares me lol… I ain’t going anywhere. Kid? thanks Hun I feel younger already lol