Work schedule survey for GoM operators

How about your pay at various companies for travel days? Like full day crew change coming, no pay going home, two half days , what’s the deal as far as that goes?

Otto Candies GOM: 28/14, 28/28, 14/14, 56/28. They pay for no travel within USA, at all, for anyone.

Brazil: 28/28 or 56/28. They pay for all travel for everyone. That includes flights, hotels & travel to/from hotel/ship/airport.

Adriatic is 28/14 they do not pay travel. They will pick up and drop off at airport

Im just going to Crash n’ Burn this tread! 28/28. Paid travel and food, all the norwegian operators! :smiley:

Don’t you have some toilets to go clean?

How did that cause a crash and burn? We all get food and most get even time. Are there OSV companies not buying food?

allegedly only in Norway is grub paid for.

[QUOTE=Kraken;143983]Im just going to Crash n’ Burn this tread! 28/28. Paid travel and food, all the norwegian operators! :D[/QUOTE]

FUCK! In Norway, I thought y’all worked 14/28!

[QUOTE=c.captain;144016]FUCK! In Norway, I thought y’all worked 14/28![/QUOTE]
Just on the platforms, I was not smart enough to get a job there :frowning:

[QUOTE=Kraken;144022]Just on the platforms, I was not smart enough to get a job there :([/QUOTE]

well that is obvious…

and don’t be trying to pull no more of that SHIT with posting obscene photos of ugly men inserting their penises into machinery either or I’ll take your computer away from you, stick it up your ass and push the enter key until it goes click!

[QUOTE=c.captain;144031]well that is obvious…

and don’t be trying to pull no more of that SHIT with posting obscene photos of ugly men inserting their penises into machinery either or I’ll take your computer away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the enter key until it goes click![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Kraken;144035][/QUOTE]

i doubt you have the slightest clue how pathetically small you really are…

[QUOTE=Adriatic1;143977]Adriatic is 28/14 they do not pay travel. They will pick up and drop off at airport[/QUOTE]

How is Adriatic fairing? I heard they recently sold 1, maybe more, of their smaller OSV’s to Guice Offshore. They have a lot of debt for a company that is strictly relying on the shelf “spot market.”

Yeah, but Norway. Jeez, isn’t that like the coonasses of Scandinavia?[QUOTE=Kraken;143983]Im just going to Crash n’ Burn this tread! 28/28. Paid travel and food, all the norwegian operators! :D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=z-drive;144015]allegedly only in Norway is grub paid for.[/QUOTE]

Ya sure. Lutefisk, lefse og gjetost.

My friends recently visiting from Sweden seem to think so.

[QUOTE=captrob;144074]Yeah, but Norway. Jeez, isn’t that like the coonasses of Scandinavia?[/QUOTE]

People in Oslo certainly seem to think that the guys from the West of Norway are the coonasses of Norway.

Well, I was premature about my prospective Gulf job…head hunter forwarded my paperwork and I heard nothing back by close of biz Friday. I was fully qualified for the job but I think they chose someone else, and that’s fine. But I am not surprised at all, and so we move on.

PM ME if you want the company name.

A lot of these oil company offices are barely considered to be at work on a Friday. Nothing ever seems to get done on Fridays and they usually leave early. I’d look for more stuff to happen on Mondays when they have their meetings. Maybe you still have a chance.

It’s the same old story; you have to be there in person.

There are a few lazy personnel guys that would rather just call a (mariner pays the fee) headhunter instead of doing their jobs. It’s also dishonest because he knows it against the law for anyone to charge a mariner a fee for finding a job.

There are a few really corrupt personnel guys who get kickbacks from the headhunters.

Of course there are a few good (company pays the fee) headhunters.