Who pays more: Chouest, Otto Candies, Harvey, HOS, etc

Who pays more for licensed officers? Which company is the best to work for?

You must be new here.

Here we go again.

so you’re a “Reliable Engineer” eh? hmmm, let’s see…

are you reliably daft?

or reliably obtuse?

maybe reliably lost in space?

perhaps reliably crawling out from under a very large boulder?

Here come the pointy sticks!!!

Oh man and it’s an engineer so I’m embarrassed for him.

To actually answer your question almost everyone is paying more than Chouest right now. In the future that may change. Your experience with any of the companies can vary greatly depending on boat, division, and coordinator.

Happy hunting

You have a lot to learn my friend.And be happy you havnt gotten the pointy sticks yet.

Reliable Engineer you should probably try Tidewater. I hear they pay the most. Why are you even bothering with OSV’s? If I was reliable I would go straight to a brand new drill ship.

Osv’s are so 2012…get with the times.

[QUOTE=z-drive;124979]Osv’s are so 2012…get with the times.[/QUOTE]

Federation Starships are the new place to be for a spaceman like our Mr. Reliable

//youtu.be/6NPbpKyal_U

Hey…I wonder if chief Reliable looks like Mr. Scott?

I wonder if Mr. Scott’s favorite scotch was Duggan’s Dew? ACH SCOTTY…WE’S HARDLY KNOOS YOO!

anyway, back to all the hijinks…

this is gonna be fun…poke!

And the fun begins

[QUOTE=captainbry;124995]And the fun begins[/QUOTE]

Not enough fun yet at the expense of Mr. Reliable imo…we need more here! This place has been downright lethargically stoopifying as of late. Where’s the cutting comments, the barbs, the witty banter, the verbal fisticuffs…the pointy stick?

LET ME AT’EM!

kirby pays A LOT… try them!!!

I mean since we’re talking about how great companies are, you’re being stoopid to just be interested in ECO and OC…you really need to look into Bouchard…or better yet… Tenner Cenac’s towboat-r-us, http://www.gulfoceanicmarine.com BEST schedule in the GOM! and maybe transatlantic lines? Anyone have that info handy? I know they were looking for a reliable engineer not too long ago, proabably will have an opening any day now once they promote the guy they just hire. http://www.maritime.edu/apps/jobshopper/findjobs.cfm?jobID=11328

This thread has a lot of potential lol

[QUOTE=Smee;125029]This thread has a lot of potential lol[/QUOTE]

a funny thread is a terrible thing to waste and since Chief Reliable Spaceman is one of the moist humorous of turds to grace these threads in a long while may I present…

//youtu.be/sItVdxmKSuw

now back to the show…

[QUOTE=ElCapitan;124965]Reliable Engineer you should probably try Tidewater. I hear they pay the most. Why are you even bothering with OSV’s? If I was reliable I would go straight to a brand new drill ship.[/QUOTE]

Now why do you want to send the stooge to my world? Everyone knows that if you want to be treated well you need to go to work for Bourchard in NY

Haha Morty is the best person to work for.

Do you have to bang on doors in NY too? I hold a Master/1600 Oceans but drive commericial fishing boats in AK (last 25 yrs or so).
I just got my TOAR, will get my PIC, will do a flying jump through a rolling doughnut, but where to begin?
I have sent out tons of applications but suspect they all get tossed into the circular file.