Where's that patrolman? I've got a legitimate beef here!

Just look at these numbers? I mean, they just don’t add up…888 thanks for S-n-G and only 349 for me but I have 1021 total thanks and he has a mere 434! Ridiculous! How is this calculated anyway? Smells very fishy indeed!

I’m sure this isn’t the only case of these shenanigans either…I’m being discriminated against I say! Why, this is an outrage and I’m not gonna stand for it! No sir, I’m not! I’m filing a beef with the union I am!

Harumph!

[QUOTE=c.captain;95782]Just look at these numbers? I mean, they just don’t add up…888 thanks for S-n-G and only 349 for me but I have 1021 total thanks and he has a mere 434! Ridiculous! How is this calculated anyway? Smells very fishy indeed!

I’m sure this isn’t the only case of these shenanigans either…I’m being discriminated against I say! Why, this is an outrage and I’m not gonna stand for it! No sir, I’m not! I’m filing a beef with the union I am!

Harumph![/QUOTE]

Sir, perhaps you are confusing the outgoing with the incoming, or is it the other way around. Looks like I’m more free with my Thanks for members posts where you, Captain, are a dear.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;95786]Sir, perhaps you are confusing the outgoing with the incoming, or is it the other way around. Looks like I’m more free with my Thanks for members posts where you, Captain, are a dear.[/QUOTE]

Damn your eyes man!

//youtu.be/NfDUkR3DOFw

but you’re an OK Joe just as long as you don’t call me Shirely…dear

Surely you carry lots of Gladiator movies on that rig of yours?

Obviously… You are not understanding “New” Math. In your advanced age you must realize that an Abacus is NO longer the tool used for computation.

[QUOTE=cappy208;95807]Obviously… You are not understanding “New” Math. In your advanced age you must realize that an Abacus is NO longer the tool used for computation.[/QUOTE]

Sir, to whom are you addressing? There are two of us on this teeter totter.