Warning! MacDonnell Group Consulting Ltd of Halifax, Nova Scotia

Just a small note here to warn those who may be looking for employement with, or professional course given by MacDonnell Group Consulting Ltd of Halifax, NS. I have given three course for them. They have not paid me for my services nor have they reimbursed me my costs. Furthermore, their course material for VPWSR and MFSO are very poor and not worth your attendance or money. Stay away from this company!

Among their offerings are:
Certified Port Executive;
Port Management:
VPWSR;
MFSO.

[QUOTE=Paul Beesley;190592]Just a small note here to warn those who may be looking for employement with, or professional course given by MacDonnell Group Consulting Ltd of Halifax, NS. I have given three course for them. They have not paid me for my services nor have they reimbursed me my costs. Furthermore, their course material for VPWSR and MFSO are very poor and not worth your attendance or money. Stay away from this company!

Among their offerings are:
Certified Port Executive;
Port Management:
VPWSR;
MFSO.

[/QUOTE]

I was actually seriously considering taking the certified port executive class to transition onshore in a nearby port. So you are saying not to take the class?

[QUOTE=bayouboudreaux;190856]I was actually seriously considering taking the certified port executive class to transition onshore in a nearby port. So you are saying not to take the class?[/QUOTE]

The courses I have presented are: VPWSR and FPSO. These are poorly designed and, to some extent, out-of-date.
CPE courses are offered by this company but I do not have first-hand knowledge of them.
Perhaps you can find others with this designation and discover where they took this training and who they recommend.

Paul