Vacancies on Drilling Rig

We are looking for following:

Safety Officer - 280 EUR per day, paid while at work only, TOD 28/28
Rig Electrician - 140 EUR per day, paid while at work only, TOD 28/28
Pumpman - 95 EUR per day, paid while at work only, TOD 28/28
AB - 95 EUR per day, paid while at work only, TOD 28/28

Preferably candidates with offshore experience but is not necessary. All travel expenses and offshore courses will be paid by a company.
Must have good level of English.

Please forward your applications clearly indicating vacancy you applying for to: merchantnavyltd@gmail.com

$125.00 US Dollars a day for an AB. I hope that’s a typo

I made more 2 years ago as an OS

Easy now, it’s a foreign outfit looking for Americans. And that day rate would be enough to keep the young unobligated types fed and housed while waiting out this economic morass. Thanks for the post.

[QUOTE=exsubguy;45636]Easy now, it’s a foreign outfit looking for Americans. And that day rate would be enough to keep the young unobligated types fed and housed while waiting out this economic morass. Thanks for the post.[/QUOTE]

taking advantage of the situation???why would a company use a GMAIL account, any company that is legit would use there own email domain address.

there are always adds like this out there, I saw one that they were paying a rigger US600 per day in africa,send in application with check for paperwork, also used a gmail account,

[QUOTE=exsubguy;45636]Easy now, it’s a foreign outfit looking for Americans. And that day rate would be enough to keep the young unobligated types fed and housed while waiting out this economic morass. Thanks for the post.[/QUOTE]

Why do you think they are looking for Americans? I doubt if an American could even buy one of those jobs.

Now hold on that EUR’s. That converts to $124 a day. But $124 for an AB??? That was like AB pay what 10-15 years ago.

And yea anybody using gmail is suspicious, anybody asking for a check from you is trying to scam you.

WTF! and what the hell is this “paid while at work only” crap? If you are in the industry, you say salary or dayrate but you don’t say that!

This is BS from some Nigerian clown who has no experience at all in the offshore world. Hell, even he doesn’t use “good level of Engrish”! If you’re an unlimited tonnage mate, engineer, AB or QMED and want to work on a rig, but don’t have rig experience go to Noble Drilling. They will hire marine personnel who have not even worked offshore before. You just need to have the paper (or in the case of us American mariners, that F’ing little rust colored booklet) and commensurate marine experience.

Oh crap! I didn’t notice the shady gmail account, sorry guys. Ya it looks like a scam. Follow the advice above if anyone decides to inquire on this.

more info ?