USMMA Winter Snow Storm

Boys will be boys and there’s always the little boy in all of us guys, if we are lucky enough.
I see a little boy in c.captain, at times. :smiley:

WHAT BRAWL?

//youtu.be/oVOEI54x8Ek

No blood stained snow? no broken bones? no teeth being spit out between split lips?

What a bunch of stoopid KP pussies! SUNY guys would have mopped up the floor with these ballerinas!

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;98195]I see a little boy in c.captain, at times. :D[/QUOTE]

EAT ME and DIE OLD MAN :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=c.captain;98197]EAT ME and DIE OLD MAN :-)[/QUOTE]

Trust me, eating you does not appeal to me, you eat clams, raw.

[QUOTE=c.captain;98197]EAT ME and DIE OLD MAN :-)[/QUOTE]

No thanks, I’ll pass.
Does your mother know you talk like this?

Shots fired across bows, I better get more popcorn.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;98248]Does your mother know you talk like this?[/QUOTE]

It was my dear old mum who gave me my potty mouth and how to drink cheap rotgut whiskey like a man!

WHAT A DAME! Pity she died so young in that Pit Bull fight…she coulda been a contender!

[QUOTE=c.captain;98257]It was my dear old mum who gave me my potty mouth and how to drink cheap rotgut whiskey like a man!

WHAT A DAME! Pity she died so young in that Pit Bull fight…she coulda been a contender![/QUOTE]

Well at least you didn’t throw Mama from a train.

[QUOTE=c.captain;98257]It was my dear old mum who gave me my potty mouth and how to drink cheap rotgut whiskey like a man!

WHAT A DAME! Pity she died so young in that Pit Bull fight…she coulda been a contender![/QUOTE]

I hate it when that happens.
Did’ja give Mama a good burial?

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;98270]I hate it when that happens.
Did’ja give Mama a good burial?[/QUOTE]

took a long time to find a cardboard box big enough but she has a nice plot now in the Fresh Kills cemetery.

[QUOTE=c.captain;98308]took a long time to find a cardboard box big enough but she has a nice plot now in the Fresh Kills cemetery.[/QUOTE]

And a grand burial it was - standing room only ~

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;98327]And a grand burial it was - standing room only ~[/QUOTE]

Aye it was shipmate…after the piper played “Danny Boy” and the Cat D9s took over, we all marched to the local pub and drank the place dry. Momma would’a been so proud and LIT if she’da been there!

Aye but is was a grand time and very wet! But it wasn’t much fun after my good pal puked all over me just after this photo was taken of us…

luckily the prosecutor considered it justifiable homicide!

Wait a minute Cap I recognize her. Seems like I seem her living by Lake Palourde over around Amelia. I didn’t know you was from da bayou.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;98337]Wait a minute Cap I recognize her. Seems like I seem her living by Lake Palourde over around Amelia. I didn’t know you was from da bayou.[/QUOTE]

quiet there Fraq…it word got out I had swampcreature roadkill blood in me, I’d be kicked out of the KP Pep club I have managed to secretly infiltrate in order to destroy the monster from within just like in Alien!

btw, you of course know the ship Nostromo in “Alien” is a merchant vessel…