USMMA Just Got $54m for Campus Renovations

resumes … ye say … jerking off ye say …

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;68784]So, WTF are you … this is the age of FaceBook
.[/QUOTE]

W means who not what …

Why…do you want to send me a friend request?

Well what’s the F mean then?

A little example of what a Kings Pointer was suppose to do:

Shit no …

[QUOTE=rigdvr;68787]Why…do you want to send me a friend request?[/QUOTE]

Shit no buster …

Darn…a guy can dream…buster

Oh my goodness … that’s funny … you know who I am … send me a request. Be advised, I’m a Union Man .,. very clear on my politics. How the hell will I know who you are?

I just looked through 200 of your 250 or so posts. All but a half dozen are about KP not being as awesome as in your day or a cruise ship stuck on a rock. Most of those are just you lamenting about days gone by. At least 30 times you throw your license out there like its an automatic qualifier for superiority. Only once did I find a post where you were trying to be helpful to a fellow seaman.

My favorite post of yours, Buster, is simply,
“oh c.captain”. Which you posted on at least 2 occasions.

Is that a good enough look? It wasn’t too long ago where the most prolific posters here were also the most helpful whether one needed licensing help, cfr questions, career path advice, or so forth. Guys like Capt Lee, Anchorman and many others made the forums a go to place for many mariners wanting straight answers. C.captain was like the crazy uncle at the reunion you tried to ignore.

I know there are many here tired of being belittled if they do not agree with him or you, hell, I think KP is a huge waste as well but I wouldn’t stand with the two of you on any argument.

This ought to be just the kind of fodder to keep your pacemakers kicking for days, have fun.

Did you even read the whole thread? Hell, just reading ryan’s comment with the quote from c.captain he was referring to should have been enough. Go back and reread everything and lets see if you are a big enough man to apologize to ryan when you realize what you did.

Well buster, I believe you have just showed your ass. You see, while I’m only 25, I too am a US Merchant Seaman. I have sailed on tugs, towboats, container ships and now I’m on an OSV. Clearly you didn’t read my comment correctly. The “black hole” and “the others” I’m talking about are the guys who come on here, pretty much call out c. captain, post 2 or 3 times then disappear. C. captain himself has made a comment about those guys “falling into a black hole” which is why I said it. So tell me, what black hole am I heading to?

Maybe you should read a comment fully and understand it before jumping all over someone and trying to run them into the ground.

whoa there gentlemen

major misunderstanding here happening here John…Ryan wasn’t referring to me as the one to disappear into a hole. Certainly you know that I stand and fight as long as it takes and with the issue of KP being massive waste of the taxpayer’s money (actually money borrowed from China), I can stay off the canvas for more rounds than anyone else. Most of those who have entered the ring with me have not lasted one round. captnzar being just the latest.

Let’s all try to stay off of the ropes here and no hitting below the belt…OK?

DING!

F’ing hilarious coming from the guy who makes the most personal comments on the board.

Siiiiiiiigh

[QUOTE=rigdvr;68819]F’ing hilarious coming from the guy who makes the most personal comments on the board.[/QUOTE]

please explain your comment sir…how am I making any “personal comments” in my previous post? I am just correcting a misconception between two forum members both of whom I consider to be friends and allies in the whole KP thing. Nothing personal at all in my words.

You sir, seem to be enjoying being a tough guy right now and have a little wee hard on going for me at the moment so I guess if you want to stay that way so be it…it’s your dick, not mine

note to self…add rigdvr to my Christmas exploding fruitcake gift list…(candied cherries made out of C4 is the perfect holiday present for “special” friends!)

[QUOTE=Capt. Phoenix;68812]Did you even read the whole thread? Hell, just reading ryan’s comment with the quote from c.captain he was referring to should have been enough.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don’t often stop over here these days, Capt Phoenix

[QUOTE=Capt. Phoenix;68812]Go back and reread everything [/QUOTE]

I just now did that, an apology is in order, I’m sorry I jumped the gun, ryan, you’re a good man.

[QUOTE=Capt. Phoenix;68812] and lets see if you are a big enough man to apologize to ryan [/QUOTE]

See here, Capt Phoenix, have you read all my earlier posts, made when I actually gave a shit about being on this forum?
“lets see if you are a big enough man” - big enough man - kiss my ass.

[QUOTE=Capt. Phoenix;68812]when you realize what you did.[/QUOTE]
what I did? Shoot, sounds as if I blew-up ryan’s world.

Well I may have shed a small tear. After all, everyone knows in this industry, people with thin skin last a long time haha.

Everything is good.

This is off topic - I’m getting “Maliciious URL Blocked” by Avast, when I’m on this forum. Anyone else getting these alerts? The details of this URL indicates it is from a site known as “flakoneepaar dot org/roa.js?capta’”

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;68845]Well I may have shed a small tear. After all, everyone knows in this industry, people with thin skin last a long time haha.

Everything is good.[/QUOTE]

Thanks ryan